Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump, Beige, Twin
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Please inflate your mattress according to the included instructions. Note that the material may stretch during the first several uses. It is recommended to inflate your bed at least 1 hour prior to using or measuring it. Extra air may be required after this period to achieve full firmness. For items featuring the NeverFLAT pump system, this extra air is added automatically. All mattress measurements should be taken from the center of the bed surface. For width and length, measure across the bed from the center of each side from widest point to widest point. For the height, measure at the center of the longest side from the ground to the highest point of the bed surface.
- Questions? Please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or by phone Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM CST at 1-800-325-4121.Kindly refer user manual for instructions.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump, Beige, Twin
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||39 x 74 x 18 in||54 x 74 x 18 in||60 x 80 x 18 in||40 x 80 x 18 in||18 x 80 x 60 in||40 x 80 x 18 in|
|Material Type||PVC||PVC||PVC||Vinyl||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Hypoallergenic Bamboo Bed Skirt|
|Size||Twin||FULL||Queen||Twin XL||Twins||Twin XL|
The Insta-Bed Raised Air Bed with Never Flat™ technology makes getting into and out of bed easier and just might be the most comfortable air bed you've ever slept on. Able to maintain it's pressure throughout the night, Never Flat™ elimates sagging and loss of air pressure that is so common in airbeds. Never Flat™ technology is an auto-engaging, whisper quiet pump that maintains constant air pressure throughout the night for an undisturbed, continuous night's rest that is never flat. Choose your desired comfort level--Plush, Medium, or Firm--and let the powerful Primary Pump inflate the bed. Once inflated, the Secondary Pump continusly monitors and senses when it needs to silently engage in order to maintain the chosen comfort level throughout the night. *The powerful, integrated primary pump enables effortless inflation and deflation of the air bed. *The automatic shut-off feature turns the Primary Pump once the bed is fully inflated or deflated, allowing you to turn on the pump and walk away without worrying about the pump getted burned out. *Clear dial settings for plush, medium, and firm allow for preferred personal mattress comfort levels. *Pressure sensing technology constantly monitors and adjusts to match the chosen mattress comfort level. *Pump silently, as neccessary, engages throughout the night creating a consistently comfortable feel. *21 circular coils on the Twin Bed and 35 circular coils on the Queen Bed create a comfortable sleeping surface while vertical and horizontal reinforcements allow bed to maintain shape. *Flocked top keeps bedding in place. *Carry bag included. Guaranteed to stay inflated all night!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I needed something comfortable that I could put in the nursery after the baby was born so that various people who came to help could sleep there. I had at first considered a cot for height, but finally was convinced an air mattress was the way to go. "Air is good. Air holds up trucks"
Pros that convinced me to buy this
- The height (a needed it to be accessible for somewhat older people who I could not expect to sleep on a low mattress).
- The good reviews
When I got it
- I inflated to firm and kept it plugged in. It stayed firm. I slept on it 9 months pregnant!!! To test it out before expecting my mom to sleep on it. I was very comfortable
Here are some things I did
- I folded up a queen size quilt and lay it on top of the air mattress. This served as a "pillow top"
- I then used QUEEN SIZED SHEETS. They were EXCELLENT and I'm glad I didn't have to go buy twin sheets. A queen fitted sheet perfectly fits over the whole mattress, and tucks underneath. Meaning, even though this is a twin sized bed, because of the height you can use a queen fitted sheet and it's not all baggy. It's perfect
Anyway, I'm really happy with this mattress. And so is mom! It's really very comfortable. Unless you sit at the very edge of the bed, you won't even know it's an air mattress. I'm going to post a picture if the nursery with this in it.
* Very rapid inflate, and very rapid pump assisted deflate (no need to squeeze out pockets of air to get it down to original storage size)
* Very firm, and nice raised lip keeps you in bed.
* NeverFlat pump is a great addition.
* Thicker than a normal mattress, so easier to get up out of the bed for older folks.
No cons, but some Tips:
* Air it out for 24 hours after purchase before first sleep... ours were very aromatic with a vinyl out-gassing smell and because we immediately slept on them, woke up feeling a bit like sleeping in a chem factory. The smell does go away after a day of airing.
* Use a mattress pad under the bottom sheet. Particularly in a cold room, the direct air to body contact will otherwise suck the heat out of you.
* If you get one that never shuts off the NeverFlat pump, return it for replacement; one of ours did that from the first use, but the others did not so constant running is not normal.