Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump - Queen Headboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sueded top keeps bedding in place
- Welded construction for an airtight seal
- Carry bag included
- Two pumps in one bed. The patented neverFLAT pump system silently keeps your airbed inflated all night. Guaranteed!
- The primary pump automatically inflates and deflates your airbed in less than 4 minutes. The secondary neverFLAT Pump monitors and silently maintains the air pressure to your desired comfort level while you sleep. Convenient auto-shutoff feature on primary pump automatically turns the pump system off when the airbed is fully inflated or deflated
- 35 circular coils on the Queen size and 21 circular coils on the Twin size create a strong, supportive, and level sleep surface
- 18" raised height makes getting into and out of bed easier; Included carry bag for convenient storage and travel
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||10 x 21.5 x 18 inches|
|Item Display Weight||28 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||27.75 pounds|
INSTA-BED 18" RAISED QUEEN HEADBOARD AIRBED with integrated neverFLAT pump and cup holders - 84003115. Inflated dimensions: 89.5 in. x 64.63 in. x 18 in. (sleep surface: 78 in. x 60 in.). Key features include: Built-in supportive headboard, 35 circular coils plus vertical and horizontal reinforcements provide improved support and comfort, convenient no-spill cup holders on both ends of headboard.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It's a great shame that the quality is so poor. I've had this bed for two months and I use it several nights a week at my crash when I have to travel for business. Already I've had two tears that needed patching. And the patches are worthless. They do not hold or standup at all. I've had to resort to superglue and gorilla tape. The quiet motor seems to run constantly whether I'm on the bed or not; indicative of another tear or leak I have yet to find. It's just not worth the price or the hassle for something that does not stand up well to regular use.
Edit (30 June 2016): I have now patched 5 holes in this piece of garbage. What a waste.
2. Pattern of the mattress is very deep. You will need a cover with padding not to feel the pattern.
3. Stayed inflated for a month at same level of inflation
4. Body heat drains into mattress air cavity. So body feels temperature cool compared to memory foam mattress.
Finally, the mattress deflated (with power) very quickly, folded up well, and surprisingly, easily fit back into the pack provided. That almost never happens, so all-in-all, I'm very pleased