Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Insta-Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump, Twin
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Integrated NeverFlat pump technology: select desired comfort level, engage primary pump, and it shuts-off automatically at your chosen setting.
- Senors continuously monitor air pressure throughout the night, and a silent secondary pump engages automatically to maintain consistent firmness and comfort
- Raised 18" height makes getting in and out of bed easier
- Circular coil construction with vertical and horizontal reinforcement provides proven support and comfort
- Carry bag and repair kit included
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||39 x 74 x 18 in||16.93 x 21.65 x 7.48 in||60 x 80 x 18 in||40 x 80 x 18 in||18 x 80 x 60 in||62 x 82 x 18 in|
|Material Type||PVC||other||PVC||Hypoallergenic Bamboo Bed Skirt||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Vinyl|
Integrated NeverFlat pump technology: select desired comfort level, engage primary pump, and it shuts-off automatically at your chosen setting. Senors continuously monitor air pressure throughout the night, and a silent secondary pump engages automatically to maintain consistent firmness and comfort.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried about 8~ different brands, sizes, etc. of air mattresses. I have a 1br apt so whenever someone visits, I need one of this to create a place so my visitor(s) can sleep. They all end up broken after some time, such is the nature of the compromises made during manufacture. Obviously producing these things is not easy nor cheap (nor clean for the environment,. that’s a lot of plastic right there!), but sometimes, things are taken to eleven.
1. The bed lasted 14 days of daily usage. My guest who used it, was happy with the firmness and how it felt so nice and so forth. She weights < 100 pounds.
2. Last night, she complained the bed wasn’t too firm. I was skeptical due to the “self-inflate pump” thing, so unless a big leak occurred, there was no way the pump wasn’t keeping the thing inflated after the little use she gave the bed and the short time we really used it.
3. I turned the auto pump off and could hear the fssssss right away.
Long Story Short:
The bed developed a leak at the seam between the pump and the mattress. There is no way to fix that with the provided patches (and any attempt will surely end in a leak in the very near future).
The bed lasted 13.5 “nights” of a sub 100 pound person. It remained plugged in the “firm” setting.
Luckily, my guest was short and light so she slept in the couch for the last two nights of her visit.
all in all, I don’t like this mattress because of my experience with it; it if wasn’t for the cheap manufacturing processes which cause very early silly failures, I would have given it at least 4 stars, because short of providing wi-fi, this thing is very adequate for a couple of weeks of visit(s).
I needed something comfortable that I could put in the nursery after the baby was born so that various people who came to help could sleep there. I had at first considered a cot for height, but finally was convinced an air mattress was the way to go. "Air is good. Air holds up trucks"
Pros that convinced me to buy this
- The height (a needed it to be accessible for somewhat older people who I could not expect to sleep on a low mattress).
- The good reviews
When I got it
- I inflated to firm and kept it plugged in. It stayed firm. I slept on it 9 months pregnant!!! To test it out before expecting my mom to sleep on it. I was very comfortable
Here are some things I did
- I folded up a queen size quilt and lay it on top of the air mattress. This served as a "pillow top"
- I then used QUEEN SIZED SHEETS. They were EXCELLENT and I'm glad I didn't have to go buy twin sheets. A queen fitted sheet perfectly fits over the whole mattress, and tucks underneath. Meaning, even though this is a twin sized bed, because of the height you can use a queen fitted sheet and it's not all baggy. It's perfect
Anyway, I'm really happy with this mattress. And so is mom! It's really very comfortable. Unless you sit at the very edge of the bed, you won't even know it's an air mattress. I'm going to post a picture if the nursery with this in it.
BTW- This can also be used in a manual firmness setting, but doing that will negate the quiet auto inflate feature available when using one of the 3 auto firm settings, and as it begins its leaking period after about a month, it wont auto inflate in the manual mode so you will wake up all bent over like a pretzel. buy a THICK mattress pad to go on top, or YOU WILL BE COLD.