Insta Pot Silicone Lid/Cover (BPA-free) - Fits IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, IP-DUO50, IP-LUX50, Smart-60, IP-CSG60 and IP-CSG50
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specifically designed for many Insta Pot models, our lid creates an air-tight and water-tight seal on inner pots in an instant. Perfect for storing and reheating leftovers, keeping food fresh, retaining heat and retaining steam while cooking
- Made from thick heavy-duty, high-quality, durable, food-grade silicone (FDA approved), our lids are BPA and phthalate-free
- Fits Insta Pot models IP-DUO60 (DUO60), IP-LUX60 (LUX60), IP-DUO50 (DUO50), IP-LUX50 (LUX50), Smart-60 (Smart), IP-CSG60 (CSG60) and IP-CSG50 (CSG50). Does not fit 8qt model
- Dishwasher, freezer and microwave-safe with a non-stick finish. Note: This is an aftermarket replacement product meeting or exceeding the quality of OEM lids (based on in-house testing)
- PLEASE TRY SOAKING IN HOT WATER IF THE LID SEEMS TOO TIGHT AT FIRST. Not designed for use with other pressure cooker brands (as it will not create an air-tight and water-tight seal)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
PLEASE TRY SOAKING IN HOT WATER IF THE LID SEEMS TOO TIGHT AT FIRST. Specifically designed for many Insta Pot models, out lid creates an air-tight and water-tight seal on inner pots. Perfect for storing and reheating leftovers, keeping food fresh, maintaining food temperature and retaining steam while cooking. Made from high-quality, durable, food-grade silicone (FDA approved), our lids are BPA and phthalate-free. Fits Insta Pot models IP-DUO60 (DUO60), IP-LUX60 (LUX60), IP-DUO50 (DUO50), IP-LUX50 (LUX50), Smart-60 (Smart), IP-CSG60 (CSG60) and IP-CSG50 (CSG50). Dishwasher, freezer and microwave-safe with a non-stick finish. Not designed for use with other pressure cooker brands (as it will not create an air-tight and water-tight seal). Pot is not included. Note: This is an aftermarket replacement product meeting or exceeding the quality of OEM lids.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just one suggestion to the manufacturer. To make the Lid just a tiny bit more tighter around the pot, you could increase the lip/ridge depth around the edges of the Lid. This would allow it to sink deeper into the rim edges of the pot and give a tighter fit. (this may satisfy some of the customers that say it is not a good fit)
My wife always makes hot soup in the Insta Pot, then covers it with the Lid. Later, after the pot cools down, it goes into the refrigerator. For days, the Lid stays on, doesn't retract or pop off. Again, no issues. As far as it being seal tight, yes, it does keep air from getting in/out. I lift the edge, press the LID downward to push out some of the air, then close the edge. This causes the Lid to have a inward curve due to the removed air. It stays this way, even in the refrigerator. I later lift the edge of the Lid to let the air in, then the Lid pops back upward.
Note: Do not cover your pot with plastic wrap. This will interfere with the Silicon LID. The plastic wrap makes the pot edges thicker and will make the Silicon Lid difficult to stay on.
Overall, the product works fine. for me.
After making some soup the other day, I put it back on. It seemed to go on fine again. However, the next morning when I opened it again, I found that the lid no longer stayed on very well. It seemed that maybe the condensation plus the cold made it not fit so well again. Honestly, I think it's because the lip wasn't designed to curl under the lip of the bowl, but instead just goes around the outside of it. It's alright, but I don't think I would rely on it to travel with.
EDIT: It's basically useless now. I understand that soaking it in hot water should help (because hot things expand). Unfortunately, I'm usually using this lid to keep something in the fridge. All that hot water business is worthless if you then refrigerate it. After a couple of months, I've gone back to plastic wrap. This doesn't look like a manufacturing flaw; it looks like a design flaw. These pots have a huge lip, but this lid is designed to barely grab the edge of it.
I'm a real person and did NOT receive this item at a discount in lieu of a positive review. By clicking "helpful" at the bottom of this review, it will help move "real" reviews to the top. Thanks in advance.
1. LOVE the customer service, and the treatment I received.
2. I hope they get the pot lid size corrected. I am still interested in one that fits.
3. Thankful for Amazon.com taking care of my needs.