Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Insta360 ONE 360 Camera, Sports and Action Video C..." and save 6% off the $299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Insta360 ONE 360 Camera, Sports and Action Video Camera, VR Camera, 24MP (7K) Photos, 4K Videos for iPhone All Series
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24MP (7K) 360 photos; 4K HD videos; 4K 360 live-streaming;
- 120fps high-speed shooting mode unlocks the “bullet time” effect; optical flow stitching;
- 6-axis stabilization for stable, sharp and clear image.
- SmartTrack and Free Capture functions keep the subject you select in the center frame and conceal the purpose-built
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Insta360 ONE -Everything Epic in ONE
The Insta360 ONE shoots 360 photo and video, at resolutions of 4K and 24 MP (7K: 6912 x 3456). Together with the optical flow image stitching, it significantly advances Insta360's signature adaptability and convenience, offering three modes of operation: standalone use, remote control via Bluetooth, and control via direct Lightning connection.
The Insta360 ONE introduces groundbreaking FreeCapture technology. You can effortlessly hone in on the key moments of a spherical video, transferring the original 360 footage into a standard 1080p fixed-frame video that’s ready to share anywhere. You can also seamlessly shift from standard perspectives to the unique shots that are only possible with 360 cameras, such as “tiny planet” and “rabbit hole” effects.
The slow-motion mode and advanced stabilization algorithm work together to achieve the Bullet-time effect. You can start your own epic shots with no hassle.
After attaching the ONE to a purpose-built selfie stick, the stick will be automatically erased from the footage. Once the stick’s out of the picture, the ONE works like a flying camera – capturing stunning 360 views from an overhead angle.
An all can be realized through the multiple shooting modes and the powerful in-app editor right on your smart phone. Whoever you are, a hobbyist, a journalist or an outdoor adventurer, it can effectively act as your own camera crew.
6-axis stabilization: ideal for shooting in motion
Gyroscope: built-in 6-axis gyroscope & gyroscope algorithm in App.
Self-compensating: skewing and slant correction for smoother and sharper images.
Better video quality: dynamic image correction for video shot from different angles significantly increased the video quality during the recording or live streaming when things get rocky.
FreeCapture and SmartTrack: capture everything and frame the best
FreeCapture: you can switch the 360 video to Little Planet mode and capture the highlights in a classic-sized 1080p video- it's like having a camera crew with you wherever you go.
SamrtTrack: select a subject in your video and the app will follow it and always keep it in the center frame. The purpose-built selfie stick in the image can be automatically concealed.
Easy to Use&Share: you can easily edit the 360 video with your iPhone/iPad and immediately share a classic format video.
App: supported the free Insta360 ONE App.
Bullet time mode: create your own Hollywood blockbusters
Bullet-time: unlock the bullet time effect with slow motion mode
Speed: shoot at a maximum speed of 120 FPS, while 240 FPS video is achieved algorithmically with the companion app.
Edit&Export: slow-motion 1/8 speed videos (30 FPS) can be edited and exported with the free Insta360 One App.
Multiple operation modes
Bluetooth: remotely control with your phone via Bluetooth 4.0 at 10Gbps.
Independently: use the ONE independently or quick-mount it on an accessory such as Tripod, drone, helmet, waterproof housing, selfie stick or suction-cup base. The battery can last up to 70 minutes.
With iPhone: connect directly to your phone via Lightning. Preview and shoot whenever and wherever you want.
Basic Specs & Compatibility
Photo Resolution: 24 MP (6912*3456)
Photo Format: insp，jpeg，RAW
Video Resolution: 3840*1920@30fps, 2560*1280@60fps, 2048*512@120fps
Video Format: insv，mp4，LOG
Live-streaming: 360 live-streaming on Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Weibo; FreeCast (user controls visual perspective)
Compatible devices: iPhone 7/7 plus, iPhone 6s/6s plus, iPhone 6/6 plus, iPhone SE, iPad Pro(10.5-inch), iPad Pro(9.7-inch), iPad Pro(12.9-inch), iPad mini4, iPad Air 2;
SD Card Storage: Support UHS-I, exFAT(FAT64) format, max storage capacity is 128 GB.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. High resolution video and picture are sharp enough to be put on any social media.
2. Decent enough software to shoot in manual mode and post editing
3. Small form factor packed a big punch.
4. The holder/case is a nice touch and multifunctional.
5. Best video/picture quality you can get at this price range.
1. You have to buy Insta remote and selfie stick. It doesn’t pair with any other Bluetooth remotes.
2. The power button is too easy to be turned on by accident and wasting the battery.
3. It is a bit confusing about what status the camera is in after being turned on, wether it is taking a picture, video or time lapse, etc. some more distinctive audio/visual cues would be nice.
4. Some color infringement in most lighting conditions, and noise in low light conditions. However they would only become issues when in a professional’s eyes. In my opinion, most people won’t notice them when in the social media settings.
5. Don’t feel it is rugged enough for most outdoor activities. Hiking with it would be fine.
Highly recommend to buy for oneself or as a gift for a friend!
My one disappointment is the software, which isn't as user-friendly as it should be. It's not bad. It's just not intuitive and you have to kind of figure things out on your own. There definitely seems to be a bit of a language-barrier and difference in software design between the Chinese developers and Western ones.
All in all, this is a pretty amazing piece of hardware for this price-point and after quite a bit of research on other products, I settled on this gym for the 4K quality, integration with iOS, built-in Lightning port (there is an Android version too), 7K raw photos, form factor, battery life, and photo processing features. Between 360 degree cams and DJI drones, I tell you what, you cannot dismiss Chinese tech any longer. There are some really great products and software innovation coming out of that country that cannot be matched in the US at the moment. Which is great for us consumers.
Highly Recommended to owns it.