Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Insta360 Nano 360 Degree Dual 3K lens VR Video Cam...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 15% off the $199.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Insta360 Nano 360 Degree Dual 3K lens VR Video Camera Real Time Seamless Stitching for iPhone7/7P/6S/6SP/6/6P - Silver
|Price:||$195.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with iPhone 7, 7 plus, and iPhone 6/6S, 6 plus/6S plus, or used alone
- 3040x1520 resolution @ 30fps
- Dual 210 Degree Fisheye Lenses, Portable size
- Real-time 360 video/photo sharing on Facebook/WeChat, Live streaming
- Free app, 360 player/studio/plugin, VR cardboard box
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
A Brand New 360° Lifestyle
World's first 360 Degree Spherical Video Camera for iPhone
Give your world a 360° change with Insta360 Nano. Experience a new dimension of photography and videography.
A 360° Social Lifestyle
With just a simple click, you are able to share your 360° life with your friends on social media, whether it is a smart 360° selfie, or a thrilling 360° video of skydiving or bungee jumping, or even a 360° live streaming on Facebook for your once-in-a-lifetime moment. Your social circle will become seamlessly 360°.
A Miniature of Craftsmanship
Designed as the tiniest spherical camera in the world, Insta360 Nano strives to optimize your 360° virtual reality experience. Easily plugged into your iPhone, it allows you to shoot your 360° photos and videos at any place and any time. This portable gadget flavors your 360° photography with supreme convenience.
(A new Insta360 Nano iOS APP 1.3.0 just released on 8/29. Please go to App Store to download the latest version).
- 360° spherical picture/video
- Up to 3K video at 30fps
- 64GB memory storage capacity
- Live streaming
- Immediate SNS share
- Cardboard included
- Preview on smartphone
Tiny and Easy to Use
Insta360 Nano can be plugged into your iPhone directly,while it can also work as a standalone device. You can connect it to other smartphones with a transfer cable as well.
Instant Sharing via SNS
The 360° photos and videos can be downloaded to your local album and shared immediately with your friends via social networking platforms such as Facebook.
Real-time Preview and Live Streaming
Your 360° photos and videos are available for preview in real time. Live streaming on Facebook or YouTube is also enabled.
High Video Quality and Large Memory Storage Capacity
Up to 3K (30fps) image quality, Insta360 Nano can meet your regular photographic requirements. Its 64G storage capacity can lengthen your video time and accommodate a larger volume of photos and videos.
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Effective Still Resolution||500 MP|
|External Memory Included||No|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 1 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||2 Watt Hours|
|Shipping Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Viewfinder Type||electronic viewfinder|
Insta360 Nano gives you a brand new 360 Degree virtual reality experience. Crafted as the world tiniest spherical camera, it allows users to take 360 Degree photos and videos with just a few fingertips. Perfectly compatible with iPhone, Insta360 Nano can be plugged into your smartphones directly for your panoramic shots. 360 Degree photography has never been more simple and convenient. Insta360 Nano is featured with a high-standard resolution of 3040x1520 for images and 3040x1520@30fps max for videos, to optimize your 360 Degree artworks. Its MicroSD storage capacity up to 64GB can indulge your volume of 360 Degree photos and videos as well. With Insta360 Nano, you can share your 360 Degree images and videos to your social networking platforms such as Facebook. Live streaming in a 360 Degree fashion on Facebook and YouTube is also achievable with the Nano. The portability and user-friendliness brought along by Insta360 Nano makes it a revolutionary spherical video camera. It aims to become a handy necessity for each and every of you who wish to embrace the world from all angles.
Top Customer Reviews
Insta360 Nano is so easy to use - basically one button operation. Easier than GoPro. Once you put in MicroSD card (I use a 64GB), you can shoot without it being attached to your iPhone. It uses 2x 210-degree lenses to stick together a 360-degree image, almost magic-like. I could not imagine it worked better. When I walked around London with it taking photos and video, I was stopped several times with people asking me what this is. When I showed them the 360 images, I can see their jaws drop!
Once Insta360 is connected to my iPhone 6 Plus, it automatically downloads the images to your phone. You can then export / post the 360 picture to Facebook. Facebook automatically detects this being a 360-degree image, and activates the 360 viewer where your friends can turn their phones and see your environment. It's just like they are there with me! (well almost). Many friends asked me how I did it. Between Facebook and ad-hoc demos in London, I think I sold more than 10 Insta360s to my friends and random people.
After coming home I attached the phone to my VR goggle (basically a plastic Google Cardboard) and here I am, in my kitchen, reliving London in all its 360-degree glory!!! I was amazing how much I would have missed taking a picture from just one angle, even though I also have my EOS M2 with a 11mm lens on it. However, I did still take many hundreds of pics on the M2 (great camera btw) just because the Insta360 image quality just isn't as good as M2 with its APS-C sensor. But for what it does, it does so well.
I'm so glad I purchased it for the trip because now I have memories of London - Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, British Museum, Buckingham Palace - all in 360.
I can't remember the last time I spent about $200 for a lens or an accessory and had as much fun with it. Get it as soon as you can!!
(My sample images doesn't do the 360 pictures justice, but trust me, when posted onto FB it takes on a whole new dimension.)
However, there are some things that are a little disappointing.
* The resolution on the images this produces is not great. Decent for sharing on social media but not high enough quality that you'd be able to print.
* When attached to an iPhone, both the camera and the phone get very hot, very quickly. This is disconcerting.
* The app you need to use to use this camera is basic, not super user friendly, and runs upside down, whether the camera is attached or not.
* Edit: This is no longer entirely true: The only way to share the photos/videos you take with this is to use the Insta360 Cloud, which hosts the image and allows you to share it on social media as a link. That is the lamest part- who knows who gets to see your work on this nebulous Insta360 cloud? Social Media users would rather see it within the context of the social media app you posted to and not have to click a link to go to an external site. If you do share it through their cloud, the presentation of your photo looks like one giant advertisement for Insta360, which is also pretty lame.
* The Insta360 support seems non-existent. I tried reaching out to them through facebook as well as through links provided within the app and have gotten zero acknowledgement or response to my questions and/or feedback.
Edit 2: In the end, this has turned into a waste of money. It's inconvenient to use, can't connect a tripod mount, and very low quality images. So it just sits on my desk, and I'm still taking equirectangular panoramas the old fashioned way.
The only major gripe I have is there is about a 1 second delay from pressing the shutter to a photo taken and there's no audible feedback. I'm sure these can be addressed with a firmware update. Would dock off a half star if I could for this, but will give the benefit of the doubt.
The software itself is very good overall with just a few quirks that I think will get ironed out with firmware/software updates.. surprisingly decent for a 1.0 product.
1) accessories (selfie stick, or mini tripod, or something...)
2) ability to do a 330 degree mode (sometimes the photographer doesn't want to be in the shot ;)
3) using the device horizontally, the review of the photo behavior is strange to navigate
4) Adjustments to the photo/video (color, contrast, bright, etc)
5) Export video/photo as seen in the viewer (eg. I want a little planet export view but people not to change it when they view)