- Save 10% on The Original InstaHANGER Model AH12CC/M “Country Classic” when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Arrow Hanger. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Arrow Hanger. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on The Original InstaHANGER Model AH12LL/M “Lotus Leaf” Rack when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Arrow Hanger. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on InstaHANGER AH12PF/MNAT The Original InstaHANGER - Natural when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Arrow Hanger. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on The Original InstaHANGER Model AH12/M 2 Pack when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Arrow Hanger. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
InstaHanger, The Original, Folding Wall Mounted Clothes Storage Drying Rack, ABS Plastic with Stainless Steel Rod, for Laundry/Heavy Duty Clothes Storage, White
|Sale:||$16.03 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$0.96 (6%)|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- instant clothes storage, space saving clothes storage, heavy duty clothes storage
- Organize the laundry room or utility closet
- Dry/freshen clothes outside
- Maximize existing closet space
- Includes hardware, instructions, & mounting template
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
More Space, More Clothes, More Value.
Your Safety Is Our Concern
All Insta-hanger plastic clothes storage units have smooth rounded corners for your safety.
Insta-hanger uses ABS plastic, Why ABS? It is one of the strongest plastics available to support sheer weight for added value yet flexible enough for your safety.
Insta-hanger products do not use metal cover sections with sharp edges or corners for your safety.
Insta-hanger Model AH12 Clothes Hanging System
Create heavy duty Instant clothes storage/drying space
Insta-hanger products were invented and engineered in North America and closely monitored during production to provide North Americans with the highest quality they have grown to expect.
Please come in, look around and see Insta-hangers in use. See for yourself the storage/drying space Insta-hanger products have to offer.
Whether it be enough space to effectively air dry your clothes on laundry day or a load of coats when company arrives.
Compare Insta-hanger products to the imitators.
You’ll see that Insta-hangers offer more space more strength more value.
Insta-hanger’s space saving feature & superior triangular design is ready when you need it & folds away when you don’t. Installs on any narrow slice of wall providing 12” of hanging space, requiring no floor space & will fold flat to a thickness of just 1 1/4″ thick creating a 'Clutter Free Zone'.
With this fold-away rod you can drip-dry delicates, organize your ironing and hang clothes straight out of the dryer for fewer wrinkles & less ironing. Air dry or freshen clothes outside your back or balcony door or dry damp towels, & swim suits out by the pool or hot tub.
Installs easily with little effort into any wall type, includes mounting template and hardware for easy installation providing added convenience.
Insta-hanger products are lab tested to support over 60 lbs. of sheer weight and offer 25% more clothes storage than all other imitators available on the market today.
Insta-hanger AH12 will
- Organize the laundry room or utility closet.
- Dry/freshen clothes outside.
- Maximize existing closet space.
- Add creative clothes storage to RVs & boats.
Organize drying and ironing
Freshen or Air Dry Outdoors
Organize the Utility Closet
Heavy Duty Clothes Storage
Instahanger Products Offer Exceptional Value
Authentic Insta-hanger Components
All Instahanger Products Include:
- Easy to follow instructions.
- A full size marking template for ease of installation.
- Hardware : 2 white hollow wall anchors for 1/2" drywall only.
2 yellow masonry anchors for use in brick or concrete walls.
2 Philips 2" wood screws to be used with either anchors or straight into wood.
Please Note - Due to the significant weight load the Insta-hanger product will support, solid installation is imperative.
Please read the instructions/template thoroughly and use the proper wall anchors to correspond with the wall types as described.
Providing The Most Hanging Space
The original patented Insta-hanger is the largest triangular wall mounted clothes storage system available on the market, providing 12" of clothes drying/storage space. A properly installed Insta-hanger will provide years of trouble free service!
- Dimensions closed: 18 in. H x 3 in. W x 1-1/4 in. D.
- Dimensions open: 18 in. H x 3 in. W x 14 in. D.
Weather Proof Heavy Duty Construction
Insta-hangers are made with the exceptionally strong, durable and flexible ABS plastic. The hanging rod is a full 1/4" in diameter and is now made of stainless steel to resist rust and corrosion.
Unit supports over 60 lbs. of sheer weight.
Hang Clothes Straight From The Dryer For Less Ironing.
Clutter Free Zone
A perfect solution for clothes storage in tight spaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q - Why does the end of the Insta-hanger rod seem difficult to remove from the entry slot of the sliding channel?
A - The entry slot was designed that way so that the end of the rod will not eject easily or unintensionally when opening the unit. The stiffness will not damage the Insta-hanger.
Q - Why is the Insta-hanger so strong even though its brackets are made of plastic?
A - The plastic used is ABS which is an extremely strong and durable plastic. The same plastic that is used for other commercial or industrial uses such as fabricating plumbing drain pipes and fittings. The stainless steel hanging rod is extremely strong. Also, the triangle is the strongest shape known to man. Trusses and bridges are designed by using a series of triangles to span for great distances unsupported. Together these three features result in a light weight and very strong closet system.
Q - Why does there appear to be excessive lateral or side movement of the Insta-hanger bracket when opened?
A - For safety concerns against accidental injury, the unit was designed to give way rather than stand too rigid when opened.
Q - Why, when I installed the base of the Insta-hanger against the wall, the cover section will not stay attached?
A - This is a common question. Assembling the cover to the base can be confusing. The quickest way to know if the base has been installed correctly is by looking next to the sliding channel of the base section. If you can read our patent numbers and the country of origin, then the base has been installed backwards. Simply slide the base off of the screws & turn it over so you cannot see the printing. To install correctly, reattach the base to the cover first as shown in the line drawing on the 'marking template'. The hinge pins at the top of the cover should slip in behind the hinge cups at the top of the base section. Those two cups will hold the hinge pins against the wall and the cover section to the base section. Simply slide the assembled parts on to the mounting screws & tighten just snugly.
Q - Once I have installed the Insta-hanger to the wall, why can’t I access the top screw to tighten it?
A - You must lift the cover up high enough. To do so, pull the end of the hanging rod out of the entry slot of the sliding channel. Once out, use the rod to push the cover up high enough to access and tighten the top screw. Once tightened, push the end of the hanging rod back into the entry slot.
Lift the rod in the track to close the cover flat against the wall.
Q - Can I paint my Insta-hanger?
A - Yes you can with the proper paint for ABS plastic.
Krylon brand paints make a product called 'Fusion'. This paint will bond to the plastic Insta-hanger. They have a variety of colors available.
Please Note – Insta-hangers are designed to support substantial weight on their own and also support a closet strength garment rack when paired to create the original QuikCloset clothes storage system. If it does not read Insta-hanger on the cover, it is not an original product.
Organize your home, simplify your life.
Provides 12" of clothes storage space and holds up to 50 lbs. with the new and improved stainless steel rod! Create instant drying/hanging space! With this fold-away rod in the laundry room, you can drip-dry delicates and hang clothes straight out of the dryer to reduce ironing. This unique space saving clothes storage system will organize the laundry room, freshen your clothes outside or even store your heaviest clothes anywhere around your home instantly!
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 1,499 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what I love about it:
- EASY to install and use. It comes with all the hardware you need to mount it and it's minimal. Basically just two screws/wall anchors. The directions are very clear and easy to follow and it even has a template you can use to drill the holes. I had no trouble installing this myself.
- SLIM PROFILE: You will be hard pressed to find a clothes hanging solution this good that is smaller, thinner, lighter, shorter and less obtrusive than this. The laundry room we have is also a bathroom with a toilet, shower and sink as well as a bunch of cabinets. There isn't a lot of wall space and there isn't a lot of room to maneuver. There are other similar hangers that swing out when you want to use them and swing back up against the wall when you're not, but as you can see from my pictures, we don't have enough wall space for the swing kind. This was PERFECT!!
- SECURE: Once installed, this hanger is very sturdy and secure. As you can see in my picture, I had 10 wet shirts and 2 empty hangers on it at the time and it was solid as a rock. I am not the least bit worried about this coming off the wall, the rod breaking or it dropping my clothes.
The only thing I was say by way of a negative is that they say it will hold 12 items of clothing. While technically this is probably accurate, if you're using it for drying clothes, I would say 10 would be the max and even then there isn't much space in between the items for drying. Also, if you're going to fit that many you'd probably need to use wire hangers. Otherwise I have to say I really really loved this thing! I'll probably be buying a second one to mount over the back of the door. Had I known they offered one that hangs over the back of doors and doesn't requiring screwing into the wall, I probably would've started with that one first.
For the record I did NOT receive this item for free or at a discount. Hope this helps!
Update: I had emailed company in May - no answer. Tried again last week, and heard back within 2 business days and writer wrote she didn't get original correspondence. Who knows. But turns out it was just installed incorrectly (patent number faces wall, not out!). Moral of the story: ladies, just install it yourself and/or don't trust your husband when he states a product is broken and is just user error.
I bought another product that seems to be working better. It's the one with the circular holes.
As a rule I never trust included fasteners so I used my own "Snaptoggle" toggle bolts (send me a message if you want the actual type). The template however made installation very easy as I used a level to set a straight line and marked drill holes through the template.
Might get another one or two for our closets and would definitely recommend for small spaces.