InstaMorph - Moldable Plastic - 6 oz
- REUSABLE: Heat, mold, and use within minutes. Reheat to remold again and again.
- LOTS OF USES: Create custom grips, mounts, brackets, knobs, dials, and connectors without molds.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: We source the best ingredients from US and UK suppliers and package everything in our US locations to ensure the highest end quality to the consumer.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
It’s reusable, strong & non-toxic plastic you can mold yourself!
InstaMorph is an advanced modeling compound that becomes moldable when warm (150 deg F) and solidifies at room temperature. It’s made out of a lightweight polyester thermoplastic which acts like clay when warm, but when it cools, it’s a strong plastic. Unlike other products that once they dry they are locked in that shape forever, InstaMorph can be reheated over and over again and re-molded into any number of configurations.
Follow these simple instructions to get started using InstaMorph!
1. Heat some water to approximately 150 degrees F.
2. Pour InstaMorph pellets into the water.
3. Wait approximately two minutes or until white InstaMorph pellets turn clear and stick together.
4. Remove from the water and get rid of any remaining liquid between the pellets.
5. Form into desired shape with your hands, tools, molds, or any other means necessary.
6. Once you’ve got your InstaMorph creation finalized, let it cool to room temperature and put it to use. It will turn an opaque white color when it's fully cooled
Note: you can use other methods for heating up your InstaMorph, such as using a heat gun or other heat source.
Ideal for lots of differnet projects and all skill levels
- Mold it with your hands, tools, or press around an object to make a mold.
- InstaMorph can be painted, machined, carved or attached to other materials.
- When warm, InstaMorph will stick to itself. Reheat it and "glue" peices together to make larger, more complex projects.
Create props, masks, or other costume pieces for Halloween or theater.
Make your own action figures or accessories.
Make custom cases or stands for the latest electronic gadgets.
Mold around existing handles or grips for an easy ergonomic solution.
Makes excellent brackets, parts, molds, or housings for your next project.
Ideal for prototypers or makers who want a strong, reusable compound.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway. I soaked it it tea before i did it. I soaked it for like 8 hours. My first tooth was not so good. But I still liked what I knew would happen. So I worked on it. Everyone says don’t let it harden in your mouth. Well I do. Because the place where my tooth is missing has a huge gap. I have learned to do different things these past couple of weeks. So what I do is I make it so it goes across to the chip tooth. And I fill that In. To make like a bridge. I make sure I get it on the roof of my mouth for security. Because if you sneeze. It might come out. (Ask me how I know lol). So I have made them better and better with time. Today was my best one. I eat with it. I sleep with it. Not the first time. Because I made them too loose. Also I learned a lot. I learned that the abscess comes when food gets into the cavities of the bad teeth. So I made a filling for the one on the bottom. It’s is not visible. But it holds on on very well. I have eaten ice with it today. No issues. If you have missing teeth. Get this. Yes it gets hard pretty fast. But not THAT fast. Just heat it back up. I just keep reheating mine. I mean seriously this stuff ROCKS. WHY AM I JUST LEARNING ABOUT IT.
So update. Yesterday I ate a chicken sandwhich and obviously it was way to hot. And it melted it a bit. And it irritates my tongue. So I had to do my best tooth again. I still made a good one. But it takes me about an hour to get one I like.
They fit perfect with out
Any adhesives. That is a huge plus. Love my new
"Dentures" that didn't cost me hundreds of dollars