Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,263 reviews
on March 10, 2017
June 2016 my husband was diagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica. No exaggeration, he was affected severely. Could not get out of bed, unable to put on socks or shoes, very depressed because of the continuing stiffness and pain. His doctor gave him 3-4 rounds of treatment with prednisone. The medication would give him some relief. Though the treatment somewhat lessened the pain in intensity, the stiffness and pain remained, always worse, in the morning hours, and less intense toward the end of the day.

So he started the Instaflex, and also added Tumeric as supplements. We changed his diet to greatly lessen wheat, and red meat is allowed only once a week. We added antioxidant juices. After applying these additions and changes for a period of a month, he is doing GREAT!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with the worse pain being a 10, he claims that his morning stiffness/pain is about a "2". Depression is gone, and by 9-10am he is moving about with great ease!

So, what is working? It's all working. I'm thankful, "Instaflex" was available when he was so uncomfortable. He is so encouraged now, to eat better quality food, and doesn't mind the supplements either. Having had all of that excruciating pain, he will likely always keep the Instaflex
in his daily routine, even if he lessens the dosage over time.
on May 12, 2015
I can't believe this stuff works.....wow!! For 28 yrs I have had knee (meniscus) problems from a 30 ft fall.......3 left and 2 rt knee scope and clean outs with the left needing another repair as it's been killing me and ruining my golf game. I hate wearing a knee brace but have been forced to the last 6 months.....deciding on a knee replacement or not !!! SO.......I read a story about INSTAFLEX......study it more.......asked my pain Dr about it and he said it could work.......tumeric is wonderful for joints........so I go ahead and purchase Instaflex and plain Tumeric........ONE week later the pain is gone and I just golfed with no brace and shot a 76......lol......WOW is all I can say !! For the last 6 months I would dread going to Home Depot or Super Wal Mart because of the long walk.......not now.........and I'm serious.......the degree of pain has gone to maybe 10% at times from almost unbearable and I'm loving life again.......happy camper here !!! This is one product that really works for joint pain.......I even jammed my index finger and it swelled up......2 days and it was all better........love this stuff !!!
on April 21, 2016
THIS PILL ALWAYS SEEMS TO HELP ME WHEN I AM HAVING BOUTS OF JOINT PAIN. I DONT' TAKE THEM DAILY, BUT PROBABLY SHOULD SINCE A COUPLE DAYS OF TAKING THEM JUST ONCE DAILY SEEMS TO HELP WITH WHATEVER IS ACHING. LOVE THIS BRAND AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUY IT EVEN THOUGH HIGHER PRICED. AMAZON HAD THE BEST PRICE ON THIS.
on October 16, 2015
This actually seemed to work. This is the old product (I used a 30 day supply an had good results) and they now have a new formula that I have been using for a week. Be forewarned if you deal with Instaflex directly (helpful and welcoming) the 'fine print' has you receiving an automatic monthly refill at a price much higher than the Amazon experience. Instaflex said they would match any competitor so if this new batch continues to work like the old formulation did, I will be hitting them up. Anything beats ibuprofen!
on May 28, 2015
I've used one kind of joint supplement or another for years...since I was in my early 30s. I fought as a pro boxer for 20 years, and competed/still compete in light contact karate tournaments. Not to mention still give the guys in the gym rounds if they need them. Of all the joint supplements I've tried(at least 10 different ones) instaflex has been by far the most effective. I start feeling the affects within 5 days usually. When I truly notice is when I quit taking it. 3 to 4 days later I start feeling shoulders, elbows and back aching way more! Now I'm not saying it stops every and all pain! It's not a maricle pill! If that is what your looking for, your looking for pain medication. Instaflex eases inflammation, stiffness, and irritation in my joints. There is enough discomfort I usually know when my body has had enough activity...but it allows me to feel like playing outside with the kids, do the rigorous sports I enjoy, and work without every moment being a chore or pain filled. I highly recommend it!
on May 15, 2017
Really works, particularly for knees. I started using it and my knees stopped "crunching" when I would kneel down. Stopped using it and they started crunching again. Started using it again and the crunching went away. Also just noticed that an intermittent hip pain has not come back. Give it a full month or more to work; take the recommended dose, and you should see a difference if your joints aren't actually damaged.
Didn't get five stars due to apparently sloppy manufacturing. Capsules have a lot of dust on them (tastes nasty) and I get an occasional damaged or doubled one. Also got a mystery capsule in one of the bottles.
on November 25, 2013
Had joint pain and weakness in left leg for over a year. After taking this product for 6 days, the pain was gone. It's true the pain does return when the weather turns cold. But it is better than it was! I recommend this to anyone for joint pain. I was recently hospitalized with rapid heart beat (I have a history of this). This is the only thing the Dr. and nurses let me dispense it to myself. The searched and reviewed the ingredients and said there was nothing in there that would hurt me. I still use it everyday. I told my friend about this and she ordered it for her husband and he has also seen an improvement.
on July 20, 2015
STARTED MY HUSBAND ON THIS LAST YEAR, HE COULD HARDLY WALK, HE KNEES WERE KILLING HIM. THIS HAS REALLY HELPED HIM ALOT, MOST OF HIS DAYS NOW ARE PAIN FREE. IT TURNED OUT TO BE ONE OF THE WAY BETTER PRODUCTS THAT HE HAS TRIED FOR HIMSELF, HE IS A HAPPY MAN. JUST REMEMBER THIS WAS SURE LUCK FOR HIM.
on May 11, 2017
I have had synvisc injections in both knees, after 5 months the pain returned. These injections cost me $1500, because I had not met my deductible. After taking this product for a month I have received the same level of relief as I received from the injections. I recommend this product. But, you must give it time to work.
on March 6, 2017
I took all of the pills for a month,and i did not see any difference in my aches and pain in my joints.I would not buy them again.