Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 325 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 369 reviews
on September 7, 2014
It got some of the stain lighter. You can still see the stain.
on April 6, 2014
Works very well on the mold growing by my duct work. Didn't work at all on the shower grout. Comes in a crystal form that has to be dissolved in water. It doesn't all dissolve, so there's grit at the bottom of the bottle. You have to work with the windows open as the odor is very powerful.
on May 8, 2014
Not sure it even works.I sprayed my bedroom ceiling and the only thing whitened was my bed sheets( beside my face )
on September 3, 2013
We purchased Instagone Stain Remover after purchasing a used pop-up camper that required some cleaning up due to mildew and built up dirt. My husband visited a RV dealer and they strongly recommended the product, so he purchased some there and we then ordered more via Amazon. The stuff is STRONG. You'll definitely want to purchase a mask to use if cleaning in a poorly ventilated area. If using it for a pop-up or similar as we did, you might also consider removing the curtains and cushions as the smell permeates those. (those that was easily fixed by airing them outside for a few hours) It truly did an amazing job removing dirt and mildew stains that no other cleaner came close to cleaning, without damaging the canvas or exteriors of the camper. I also love that it comes with mixable packets so we don't have to keep buying plastic bottle after plastic bottle. If I could give it more stars, I would. We'll be buying more.
on February 23, 2014
I live in Florida, read all the reviews, these people are nuts! This stuff didnt remove the mold on my front walk. I went through a whole bottle on one slab and no change.! What a waste of money. I should know better then to listen to infomercials!
22 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2016
Worked really good on some moldy sheetrock in my attic. Worked about the same as grout cleaners for the grout in my bathroom. Didn't work all that good on some moldy plywood. Gave it 4 stars for its utility.
on October 27, 2014
This product is awesome. It works really well on grout however if it is old stained grout it takes some muscle but it does work. I used it on 20 year tile cabinet tops and it looks brand new. Just be sure to well ventilate the area you are working in. The smell is very strong and will make your throat feel raw if you breath it in. Also wear old clothes and wear gloves. If it splatters on you it will leave a bleach type spot on certain fabrics so be sure to try in a test area before using.
on April 7, 2014
I bought this product primarily to clear a water stain on the ceiling and it cleared it to about 95%. Also used it to clean stain on chair cushion and it worked there too. However, be sure to test it first to ensure no lasting bleaching effect.
on December 22, 2016
A frantastic product that does what it says it will do
on March 29, 2014
I have used this product in the past, needed more and I am glad I found it on Amazon. Used it on my pocorn ceiling stain and BOOM.....the stain is gone. A little expensive but for the no fuss factor it fixed the problem. I recommend this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.