Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Installing this game to Xbox 360 Slim HDD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 7, 2012, 1:35:09 PM PST
James says:
Anybody else having issues installing this game to the HDD? I'm seeing it go to the progress bar, but it stays at 0%, the B/Back button doesn't work, can only hold down the guide button and shut down. I've cleared the system cache - no change.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012, 12:35:41 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 10, 2012, 4:24:27 PM PST
M. Alexander says:
Did you find a answer to this? I also have the Xbox 360 slim with the latest version of the dash board and having the same problem as you.

EDIT: I found a fix to get the game to install to the Hard drive. Ok how I got it to work is don't sign into Xbox live and then try to install. This sounds weird but its how I got it to install on my Xbox slim.

Posted on Feb 21, 2012, 1:13:50 PM PST
James says:
Yep - very weird, but not signing on to Xbox Live allowed the game to install. Thanks!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 7, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about