Instant Read Digital, Meat, Kitchen Cooking & BBQ, Ultra Accurate Thermometer by QuickTemp
|Sale:||$21.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FOR EVERY CUT OF MEAT, FISH OR POULTRY YOU COOK, GET THE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE EXACTLY RIGHT every time, without guesswork. Use the tool Chefs use to get their world famous recipes done to perfection! Your WOW factor as a chef will impress any guest or family member with perfectly cooked food EVERY TIME!
- INSTANT DIGITAL READ MOST ACCURATE COOKING THERMOMETER NO MORE UNDERCOOKED FOOD OR UNCERTAINTY ABOUT THE TEMPERATURE OF BABY'S FORMULA -For less than the cost of burning a great steak, get the tool you need to cook food to perfection w/o the risks of undercooked meat.
- BE CONFIDENT IN THE KITCHEN! COOK YOUR FOOD TO THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE EVERY TIME -With our wireless instant read digital meat thermometer, you'll never burn or serve your food undercooked! Just 3-6 seconds & you have the exact temperature. Perfectly cooked meat can be easy!
- LOVE YOUR NEW COOKING THERMOMETER OR WE'LL SEND YOUR MONEY BACK! -Our promise to you: if our instant read digital cooking thermometer doesn't live up to your full expectations, we'll give you a refund. Order it now and try it out, make your decision later!
- SAFETY FIRST FEATURE: PROBE MUST BE SNAPPED OPEN TO POWER ON, Safety switch keeps the wand from turning on when the buttons are accidentally pressed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Easy to use and I LOVE that it uses normal AAA batteries instead of the small round ones that are harder to find.
The sleek design makes it easy to test the meat. Just love it! It can be used inside for roasts and also outdoors on the grill.
I received this thermometer for free for an unbiased review of the product. I recommend it to anyone looking for a digital thermometer.
This is so small and compact that it's a must-have for camping trips, etc. The fold-out probe keeps the sharp thermometer edge protected at all times, so you don't have to poke your hands looking for your thermometer. This takes 1 AAA battery, which is easy to get. There is also a satisfaction guarantee and a lifetime warranty on this, which is really impressive.
Although I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price, all of my reviews are 100% real, and unbiased. I rely heavily on the reviews of others in deciphering if a product will best suit my needs, and therefore I pride myself on reviewing all products fairly and impartially. If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to ask!
As you can see from the picture my nephew is learning to cook. So we are taking some chicken breasts and cooking them out on the grill. I told him he was going to get to use this new thermometer to get the temperature of the meat while he was cooking. He was being impatient, like any normal teen and wanted to "probe the meat" as he called it! Either way this is a great unit for anyone especially new cooks leaning their way around a chunk of meat. It has a fairly long probe which makes it ideal to get temperatures on large meats like prime rib, hams, or roasts. The only thing that I think might need to be improved upon is the LCD screen, it does not have a back light which makes it kind of difficult to read cooking on the grill in the backyard after the sun has gone down.
If you are an experienced cook, new cook, back yard griller, or just the run of the mills experimentalist in the kitchen this is a great unit to consider for recording the temperatures of your food. This is also great for those needing to test liquids. Say for instance needing to check the temperature of the bottle of milk you are warming up at three A.M.!Read more ›
I always have one handy when we are cooking dinner. I check my fried chicken this way, grilled meats as well as roasts. I have several different kinds now and they all have something I love about them. For this one it is the folding feature that protects against anyone getting hurt when the thermometer is not in use. I received this as part of a promotion to facilitate a honest and unbiased review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very cool folding meat thermometer. A must have for the barbecue.
The aaa batteries a a nice feature. Read more
Nice thermometer, and easy to use. I just started grilling this summer, and this makes me feel confident that whatever I'm cooking ( beef, lamb, pork, chicken, turkey, or fish) is... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Allie S.
Cooking chicken on the grille always makes me nervous that I have thoroughly cooked it. This thermometer worked great and my chicken was delish! Read morePublished 5 days ago by Eliza J Willette
Great thermometer! At first use it seems very easy to use and very accurate. I love the flip out probe design. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Terri
I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review.
I'd been looking for an instant read thermometer for awhile now, and I am quite happy with the... Read more
I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Rahoe
My husband has been asking for a meat thermometer & this Instant Read Digital one looked like something quick and easy for him to use. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Wendy Bramer
Disclaimer: I purchased this thermometer at a discount for an honest and unbiased review of the product.
I was pleasantly surprised with thermometer right away. Read more
The thermometer does not come with a batterie that's needed for it to work. That's why I gave only 3 stars. Read morePublished 8 days ago by avila winston