BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 27, 2015
My dear sister came to visit me for Memorial Day weekend. This was her project on Friday.
She did the countertops with a wallpaper backsplash. She did a wonderful job (my
job was trying to get rid of air bubbles). We did not take the sink out so was pretty
difficult in that area. Corners on rounded edges were difficult as well. The first
evening I think we were both concerned it might not be very durable, but the next
morning it felt like it had cured or something because it feels and looks like granite.
Not certain how durable it will be (corners, etc.) but it is only me in the kitchen and
I rarely cook. It should hold up fine. Here are my before and after shots.
review image review image
33 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2017
Not professional at all. This is terrible. This roll is damage and no instruction came with it. No tools to work with and it was wrapped around the gold instant granite, which cause damage to the black laminate film. Please respond!!!
on August 14, 2017
It's pretty decent but it is more dark brown than black which was disappointing. You definitely have to clean the surface before putting down. Mine is coming up on the sides and it started about 2 days after I put it on my counters.
on April 16, 2015
THIS PRODUCT LOOKS VERY NICE IF YOU EVER GET IT ON. IT IS A VERY HARD TASK
on June 12, 2014
this product is great for a quick fix. My fiancé won't let me put a lot of $$ into our house Bc we plan on renting it out when we buy our new home so it's great for that. It looks nice and updated. Also don't rush it when installing it. take your time and make sure you do 6 inch sections. I gave it a 4 star Bc it arrived late but the company did give me a discount for arriving late.
on January 21, 2016
It is as described and a good product. I didn't use it on the counters but found it convenient for another project.
on September 28, 2017
Very nice product, roll was a little damaged otherwise no complaints. We used four people to install, more hands the better; looks great.
on January 1, 2017
its a little hard to install took time but turn out ok.
on September 11, 2014
This item was very easy to put down. If you want to dress up a very old 1970 counter top very cheap. This is a very good way to do it.
on February 1, 2017
heavy vinyl transforms ugly shelves!