Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 2, 2001
No expense spared in the printing of this book. Well layed out, nice pictures taken with soft focus lense. All to make up for its lack of depth. Projects more suited for a childrens art and craft book. Not for the experienced stamper or card maker. Beginers would grow out of this book very quickly. Here is an example of why. One of the projects is to cut out the shape of a butterfly (and I mean basic shape)and then to stick onto it about nine shiny plastic gems. This project takes up two pages. You would be better off spending a few more dollars and buying Handcrafted Cards from Elegant to Whimsical by Paige Gilchrist.
on March 7, 2001
I am glad that I bought this book. Although it doesn't give an introduction of materials used, (it does get into the details of the project from first chapter!) it is a very down-to-earth book that gives the reader plenty of ideas to achieve professional and sophisticated results in a card. These are the two main criteria that must be met when I buy a Stamping book.
I also recommend other stamping fans out there these other books which I enjoy reading:
- Stamp in Color (Dave Brethauer, Stamp with Style (Kathryn Perkins), Rubber Stamp Celebrations (this one doesn't have good instructions but it would be good to get the inspiration needed to make great looking cards!)
on November 27, 2000
A must for the person who loves to create their own paper greeting cards. Beautifully illustrated, there is a clear photo that accompanies each card project. New ideas are presented on each set of pages. The greeting cards are clever, classy and classic. Each card comes complete with a list of supplies needed to create the card as well as step-by-step instructions. This book is destined to become a classic and "must-have" for crafters who are interested in creating something other than the run-of-the-mill, ordinary country look.
on September 19, 2002
I'm a crafter and have made my own greeting cards for many years. I expected more out of this book than what I got. True, this book has a good layout and the pictures are pretty, but it's dull and it didn't light my creative fire. I'm truly disappointed that I wasted my money on this one.
on May 27, 2003
I was disappointed with this book. Although it's beautifully laid out, there isn't a lot here that's new. In addition, I found the directions lacking, and was disappointed in the lack of attention paid to the supplies needed.
on November 21, 2000
I was so excited to finally receive this book - and I wasn't disappointed! There are some great ideas here - for projects that look hand-made, but not necessarily home-made. Great job- beautiful book with really clever and sophisticated ideas. I can't wait to try some of them out!
on August 8, 2003
I purchased this book and returned it the next day, most cards resemble exerpt 3 (look inside) I found the cards to be unimaginative and boring.
on November 20, 2002
I will get good use from this book - there are alot of cards that I will be making from this book. Very happy with the purchase, money well spent.