- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001CQ5PT2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 16, 2008
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,497 in Software (See Top 100 in Software)
Have one to sell?
Instant Immersion Interactive Japanese i-DVD
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping|
Only 9 left in stock - order soon.
Ships from and sold by Big Frog Gifts.
- You can learn Japanese without leaving your couch. Use your remote to navigate this simple DVD language learning program, and play games and participate in activities that will have you speaking a new language in no time! Compete against friends and family in Japanese with interactive quizzes, and practice conversations with native speakers. Format: DVD MOVIE Genre: INSTRUCTIONAL Ratin
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers also shopped for
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
December 8, 2012
I purchased a set of 3 DVDs - Japanese 101, TalkMore Japanese and Instant Immersion Interactive Language Learning DVD game. I did not expect that in a package deal two of the DVDs are EXACTLY the same (didderent label but same content). I could have only paid for 2 DVDs. Disappointing.
April 26, 2009
Absolutely useless. They teach VERY few phases, most of which you would never use. The worst part is they don't teach you what the different elements of the sentences even mean. This is ONLY good if you want to just memorize 3 or 4 phrases and be done with it. This is NOT good if you want to learn anything about the Japanese language.
August 26, 2008
This DVD is from Eurotalk's Talk More! series. This is a good way to learn Japanese and it is helpful. The quiz is fun! I really like it. I might as well get this for Chinese. I love learning Asain languages.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: simple learning remote