Instant Immersion Level 1 - Serbian [Download]
- Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you basic vocabulary and phrases quickly and easily. You will be able to get around with confidence, speak with ease and understand everyday conversation in your new language in no time!
- In Instant Immersion Level 1, you will learn how to say first words, food, colors, useful phrases, numbers, time, shopping terms and more in your new language.
- Language learning is broken down into goal-focused 10-minute sessions in Instant Immersion Level 1. This helps make the process of learning a new language quick, manageable and rewarding!
- Practice your new language in real-life situations using the advanced interactive recording feature in Instant Immersion Level 1. You will be able to hear what you really sound like and compare it to a native speaker.
- The game-based exercises in Instant Immersion Level 1 make learning fun and keep you coming back for more. Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Instant Immersion is fun and easy to use! It is the perfect way to learn a new language for travel, business or school. Instant Immersion Level 1 uses natural image association techniques to help you learn as easily as you learned your first language. Learn basic vocabulary and everyday phrases in no time! Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you the essential words and phrases you will need in order to get around with ease. Topics include first words, food, colors, phrases, body parts, numbers, time, shopping, countries and more. Practice your new language with virtual flashcards, play games and use the advanced record-and-playback feature to practice pronunciation. Even print out a picture dictionary for learning on the go!
WHY LEARN SERBIAN?
- Serbian is the official language of Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Serbian is spoken by about 10 million people.
- Learn Serbian so you will feel more at ease during a trip to Serbia.
Serbian is spoken by about 10 million people worldwide and is the official language of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo. Serbia (Srbija) is yet to come within most tourists' comfort zone, but since the removal Slobodan Milošević and becoming a democracy, the nation is now knocking on the doors of Europe, and in the meantime is a safe and welcoming place to visit. Belgrade, Serbia’s capital is by far the most exciting spot and should be visited by anyone traveling there. Cultural buffs can revel in its architecture and museums, foodies in its restaurants, while party animals will get no rest exploring its incessant nightlife.
Outside of Serbia, Serbian is also spoken in parts of Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro and Slovakia.
Microsoft Windows Version XP, Vista, 7, 8:
260MB hard drive space, 960x600 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended).
Tablets & Smartphones:
iPad, iPhone and Android are NOT supported.
Licensed to an individual for installation/use on their compatible devices. School-Corporate-Institutional requires a license from www.InstantImmersion.com/contact-us