BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 7, 2014
When my wife a retired school teacher decided she wanted to learn Spanish we purchased this program. We got the family edition so I could put it on my computer also. It is a complete tutorial on the Spanish language. For a person who wants to use Verbs and adjectives properly this is a good program. if you are like me and just want to pick up a few words and phrases it is a bit much. It also teaches the proper pronunciation which is very important. The workbook which has flash cards with words is a nice addition. My wife has picked up the language quite well in just a month using this program. Even I have more than tripled my Spanish vocabulary and understanding by just listening to the CDs. I recommend it to anyone who want's to learn Spanish at any level.
on July 31, 2014
I really like this product, works like Rosetta Stone and a much lower cost. You have to put time and effort into it but I served my purpose.
on August 9, 2014
Quick shipping. Good variety of useful phrases and vocabulary. Would have liked a little more practice with interactive lessons, but this is certainly a great deal for the price.
on March 14, 2015
Awesome product! I bought this for my 12 year old because he wanted to learn Spanish, but I didn't he would actual learn much for practical speaking. HOWEVER! He has actually been learning Spanish! We met some Spanish speaking people yesterday, and he actually spoke back and forth with them, and they were amazed that he could speak so well after learning completely on his own (with the software, that is). Now I'm thinking of going through this program myself!
on October 9, 2014
Bought this to learn the basics of American Latin Spanish. And I really like it. Its cheaper than Rosetta Stone. By 100s of dollars! I like to travel to Mexico and I decided it would be nice to try and speak the language. After all, knowing a second language is a really good thing. But be warned, this is LATIN AMERICAN SPANISH, not European. I have a book on Spanish, and there a few differences. Just like there are with American English and French Canadian.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 8, 2014
I married a Mexican woman and I spoke no spanish, she spoke no English. I know you are all wondering how we did it, but we did not have to rely on what we could say, but on what we could do and on body language. guess what? We have 10x better marriage than we did when we were married to people who could speak our language. Now that we are 2 years into it, we are now working on learning (eng/span). I got Rosetta Stone. Joke. Then I got this. Rosetta stone was on their once in a lifetime sale that is always going for 249$. This was 19. This is just as good. Basically you see pictures of people doing things like reading, or eating, or walking etc, then the computer will say "Chica Leer" or whatever, and you repeat it. When it decides you say it good enough, it lets you continue.

I would suggest an inexpensive headset--mic/headphones. Its easier. This is a great program for the price and while it takes dedication and work, so does 250$ rosetta stone--which by the way, I am very disappointed in for reasons I wont go into here, but just do as I say and buy this for 1/12 the price, you will learn spanish.
on March 9, 2014
We just moved from Kansas to Southeast Texas and Spanish is going to be a huge helper for us as most of the population speaks it as well as English. I think it's easy to use and I like that there is a male and female interpretor. Sometimes he's easy to understand than her. The picture and words are great visual helpers.
on July 21, 2015
Its OK. I had an older version of rosetta stone and even though it was back in 2008, it was much better than this. Buy the rosetta stone
on May 27, 2015
I wish I spelt the words out. Somethime it's hard to understand exactly how to pronounce the word correctly.
on March 28, 2016
This has to be the worst way to teach Spanish. The MP3 format to go is also horrible. I wouldn't recommend. You get what you pay for.