Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 7, 2014
When my wife a retired school teacher decided she wanted to learn Spanish we purchased this program. We got the family edition so I could put it on my computer also. It is a complete tutorial on the Spanish language. For a person who wants to use Verbs and adjectives properly this is a good program. if you are like me and just want to pick up a few words and phrases it is a bit much. It also teaches the proper pronunciation which is very important. The workbook which has flash cards with words is a nice addition. My wife has picked up the language quite well in just a month using this program. Even I have more than tripled my Spanish vocabulary and understanding by just listening to the CDs. I recommend it to anyone who want's to learn Spanish at any level.
83 people found this helpful
on July 31, 2014
I really like this product, works like Rosetta Stone and a much lower cost. You have to put time and effort into it but I served my purpose.
8 people found this helpful
on August 9, 2014
Quick shipping. Good variety of useful phrases and vocabulary. Would have liked a little more practice with interactive lessons, but this is certainly a great deal for the price.
7 people found this helpful
on March 14, 2015
Awesome product! I bought this for my 12 year old because he wanted to learn Spanish, but I didn't he would actual learn much for practical speaking. HOWEVER! He has actually been learning Spanish! We met some Spanish speaking people yesterday, and he actually spoke back and forth with them, and they were amazed that he could speak so well after learning completely on his own (with the software, that is). Now I'm thinking of going through this program myself!
8 people found this helpful
on October 9, 2014
Bought this to learn the basics of American Latin Spanish. And I really like it. Its cheaper than Rosetta Stone. By 100s of dollars! I like to travel to Mexico and I decided it would be nice to try and speak the language. After all, knowing a second language is a really good thing. But be warned, this is LATIN AMERICAN SPANISH, not European. I have a book on Spanish, and there a few differences. Just like there are with American English and French Canadian.
15 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 17, 2016
easy to use and understand. I cannot say 'nada' about spanish any longer, amigo!
on January 29, 2017
on November 3, 2016
got for daughter helped her in school
on August 21, 2015
Good, but can't get into it.
on December 21, 2014
Good start for tourists and beginning students. Rapid progress, but lacks details on grammar and in depth vocabulary
|11 comment|Report abuse