Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on March 7, 2014
When my wife a retired school teacher decided she wanted to learn Spanish we purchased this program. We got the family edition so I could put it on my computer also. It is a complete tutorial on the Spanish language. For a person who wants to use Verbs and adjectives properly this is a good program. if you are like me and just want to pick up a few words and phrases it is a bit much. It also teaches the proper pronunciation which is very important. The workbook which has flash cards with words is a nice addition. My wife has picked up the language quite well in just a month using this program. Even I have more than tripled my Spanish vocabulary and understanding by just listening to the CDs. I recommend it to anyone who want's to learn Spanish at any level.
on July 31, 2014
I really like this product, works like Rosetta Stone and a much lower cost. You have to put time and effort into it but I served my purpose.
on August 9, 2014
Quick shipping. Good variety of useful phrases and vocabulary. Would have liked a little more practice with interactive lessons, but this is certainly a great deal for the price.
on March 14, 2015
Awesome product! I bought this for my 12 year old because he wanted to learn Spanish, but I didn't he would actual learn much for practical speaking. HOWEVER! He has actually been learning Spanish! We met some Spanish speaking people yesterday, and he actually spoke back and forth with them, and they were amazed that he could speak so well after learning completely on his own (with the software, that is). Now I'm thinking of going through this program myself!
on October 9, 2014
Bought this to learn the basics of American Latin Spanish. And I really like it. Its cheaper than Rosetta Stone. By 100s of dollars! I like to travel to Mexico and I decided it would be nice to try and speak the language. After all, knowing a second language is a really good thing. But be warned, this is LATIN AMERICAN SPANISH, not European. I have a book on Spanish, and there a few differences. Just like there are with American English and French Canadian.
on March 9, 2014
We just moved from Kansas to Southeast Texas and Spanish is going to be a huge helper for us as most of the population speaks it as well as English. I think it's easy to use and I like that there is a male and female interpretor. Sometimes he's easy to understand than her. The picture and words are great visual helpers.
on July 21, 2015
Its OK. I had an older version of rosetta stone and even though it was back in 2008, it was much better than this. Buy the rosetta stone
on May 27, 2015
I wish I spelt the words out. Somethime it's hard to understand exactly how to pronounce the word correctly.
on March 28, 2016
This has to be the worst way to teach Spanish. The MP3 format to go is also horrible. I wouldn't recommend. You get what you pay for.
on March 28, 2017
Item is exactly as described, and easy to use