- Series: The New Life Library Series
- Hardcover: 64 pages
- Publisher: Lorenz Books (September 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 185967299X
- ISBN-13: 978-1859672990
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,101,411 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Instant Meditation for Stress Relief: Breathing Techniques and Mental Exercises for an Immediate Sense of Calm and Well-Being (The New Life Library Series) Hardcover – September, 1996
Top Customer Reviews
The book is a quick read. It probably is more the type of book one might find lying on a coffee table than a book for serious study. However, if you are interested in meditation, but worry that you may be sucked in to some religious slant, this book will give you the nuts and bolts without the religious slant. It might even make you wonder if some of the deep religious experiences people profess are more natural than people would like to believe.