Instant Period Cramps Relief - Drug-Free Solution for Menstrual Cycle Pain - Revolutionary Electric Abdominal Treatment - Get Rid of Menses Aches Little Ally to Fight Menstruation Cramps
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✅ MENSTRUAL CRAMP RELIEF - Works (fast) to stop acute menstrual pain and menstrual cramps during menstrual flow. Relieves cramps, bloating, fatigue, backache, and headache! Natural Cycle Relief combines powerful & essential solution. Pills, lotions, and drops not needed. Say goodbye to that menstruation cup and massagers!
- ✅ IMMEDIATE EFFECTIVE SMART TREATMENT - Using two electrodes that transmit electric pulses to your lower abdominal area, Livia blocks the cramps. It’s simple and has no side effects. You just continue your everyday activities pain-free! Those pills take a long time to work! Livia adjusts automatically to your cramps volume and eliminates the pain.
- ✅ SAFE AND PROVEN - Unlike most PMS relief supplements & Pills for women, MyLivia is the new NATURAL period painkiller - You get fast, effective results without having to worry about potential side effects or quality. Ultra-thin design conforms to your lower abdomen for discreet comfort wherever you go!
- ✅ USING LIVIA IS SO EASY - Clip it on, Turm it on, Feel the relief and Get Going. No complications, No confusions, and no difficulties! You can take your Livia device anywhere so nothing will surprise you again. Leave freely. Period.
- ✅ FULL KIT - The Livia kit includes everything you need to stop period pains right in their tracks. In the Livia kit, you’ll find: Livia Device, Livia Classic Cover, Livia USB Charging cable, Livia Travel Case, Livia Flower Pads, 3 Months Supply of Gel Pads AND 60 days money back guarantee!
Customers also shopped for
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
That Time of The Month Again? The menstrual cycle is the regular natural change that occurs in the female reproductive system (specifically the uterus and ovaries) that makes pregnancy possible. The cycle is required for the production of ovocytes, and for the preparation of the uterus for pregnancy. Up to 80% of women report having some symptoms during the one to two weeks prior to menstruation. Common symptoms include acne, tender breasts, bloating, feeling tired, irritability and mood changes. These symptoms interfere with normal life and therefore qualify as premenstrual syndrome in 20 to 30% of women. In 3 to 8%, they are severe. Just listen to the doctor: “Over 50% of women suffer primary menstrual cramps, for which they consume large amounts of painkillers. Livia uses a pain relief method that does not involve drug consumption. The idea is to close the "pain gates". The device stimulates the nerves, making it impossible for pain to pass. The method Livia uses has been proven effective in several clinical studies and I strongly recommend the use of the device to relieve PMS at any time.” Prof. Bari Kaplan Women’s Hospital - Beilinson Impressive Clinical Result s A leading medical institution conducted an independent clinical study in which 163 women who suffer from significant menstrual pain were given a Livia device. Did Livia help? Did it ever! Fully 80% of the women said that Livia allowed them to significantly or completely eliminate the use of pain medications. Livia: The drug-free solution to menstrual pain. Period.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To cut a long stroy short, I definitely recommend you to buy it!
I had been searching a menstrual pain release gadget, and I finally decided to buy it.
Because it has a really nice design with various colors, and is so compact that it doesn't hurt my outfit.
My wife has been in a serious menstural pain so long, thus when I told her that I found it, she really loved it.
After she used this for a first time, she said it extreamly helps to reduce abdominal pain.
Before she met this gadget, she had been using a heat pad.
She said that it could reduce the pain a little, but it was heavy and big, also hard to carry around.
She really love it, really!
Thank you, LIVIA!
If you're hesitating to buy this because of the price, I definitely recommend you to buy it.
It really works well, and it is so cute and compact that you can carry this every time, everywhere.
※ To pruduct delvelopers, why don't you sell this in Korea? I belive that you'll gonna make a history for sure!
Also worth noting: I still have to take Advil when using Livia. Advil by itself brings my pain down from about 8 to about 5. Advil + Livia brings it down to about a 2-3.
1. It took a long time for the product to get to me because it's shipped from Israel
2. It didn't work. After the 2nd day I even felt a bit nauseous.
3. When I contacted customer service to return it given their "60 days money back guarantee" they informed me that I have to pay for the shipping back to Israel and it needs to be trackable. This is not the kind of "money back guarantee" I was expecting...
So overall not great experience, including the lagging of customer service response.
Got recommended to use this device.
Got my period last night and it works like magic!!
The minute the cramps began I used LIVIA and it works!
The package contains the device 2 electrodes, charging cable and 2 replacing pads.. you also get a super cute white case.
Place the electrodes in the area of the cramps and find out what is your best and right level.
Small device that is a total game changer
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.