Instant Pot Duo Crisp Pressure Cooker 11 in 1, 8 Qt with Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate and more
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Instant Pot That Air Fries: The hottest new multi-cooker from the makers of the all-time bestselling Duo series, the Instant Pot Duo Crisp is a pressure cooker and air fryer with 2 convenient, removable lids
- 11-In-1 One-Touch Cooking Programs: Put cooking on autopilot with delicious results; Pressure cooks, Sautes, steams, slow cooks, sous vides, warms, air fries, roasts, bakes, broil and dehydrates
- Tender Juicy Meals with a Crisp Golden Finish: Innovative EvenCrisp technology ensures a perfect crunch every time; Imagine biting into fall-off-the-bone ribs with a perfect air fried crust
- Air Fryer Accessories: The multi-level air fryer basket with dehydrating and broiling tray is designed for optimal air flow; The protective pad is great for storage and countertop use
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless-Steel Cookware: Cook for up to 8 people with the premium quality (18/8) stainless-steel inner pot. ; Healthy and BPA/PFOA/PTFE-free
- Advanced Safety: 10+ built-in safety features include automatic Pressure and Temperature Control and Overheat Protection; New EasySeal lid automatically seals for pressure cooking and the pressure release button vents steam from a distance
- Family Meals Fast: The powerful 1500W heating element reduces preheating time and cooks up to 70% faster — from frozen to golden in minutes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
10+ built-in safety features
Overheat Protection and Safety Lock and more, ensure safe pressure cooking. Easy-Seal Pressure Cooking Lid automatically sets to seal when locked
11 built-in Smart Programs
Quickly pressure cook, sauté, steam, slow cook, sous vide and warm, air fry, roast, bake, broil and dehydrate.
Easy to clean
Sleek surfaces wipe clean and the pot, drip pan, cooking tray and basket are all dishwasher safe.
Versatile and space saving
Combine space-saving efficiency on your countertop with versatility and say goodbye to your microwave, rice cooker, slow-cooker, dehydrator and more.
Explore the Family of Instant Appliances
Compare with similar items
Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus Pressure Cooker 9 in 1, 6 Qt, 48 One Touch Programs
Ninja Foodi 8-in-1 Pressure, Broil, Dehydrate, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer, and More, with 6.5 Quart Capacity and 45 Recipe Book, and a High Gloss Finish
Crock-pot SCCPPA800-V1 Express Crisp 8-Quart Pressure Cooker Includes Air Fryer Lid, Stainless Steel
Instant Pot Aura Pro Multi-Use Programmable Slow Cooker with Sous Vide, 8 Quart, No Pressure Cooking Functionality
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Branic Global||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black/Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel/Black||and a High Gloss Finish||Stainless Steel||Silver|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless steel||Plastic, Metal, Rubber||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||8 Qt||6 Quart||with 6.5 Quart Capacity and 45 Recipe Book||8-Quart||8 Quart|
Pressure cooking and air frying are fantastic ways to help you save time and energy when cooking healthy meals, and the Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer is one hot pot that you won’t want to miss! Cook and crisp all in one place by swapping out the pressure cooker lid for the innovative air fryer lid, and add a whole new set of cooking techniques to your culinary collection. All the same taste and texture of your deep-fried favorites, but made with as little as 2 tablespoons of oil. Save space by replacing your pressure cooker, slow cooker, Saute pan, steamer, sous vide cooker, warmer, air fryer, roaster, oven, broiler and dehydrator — it’s like having 11 appliances in 1. Use the pressure cooker lid to easily pressure cook, Saute, steam, slow cook, sous vide and warm your meals. The air fryer lid is useful to quickly air fry, roast, bake, broil and dehydrate all your favorites. Chow down on juicy chicken wings, crispy fries and onion rings, perfectly crunchy spring rolls and much more, up to 70% faster than other cooking methods. Simplify mealtime with one-touch controls and preset cooking programs. Bright, easy-to-read dual display with large font. Customizable temperature range of 70°C (21°C) to 400°F (201°F), varying by Smart Program. Automatic and manual keep warm to ensure that dishes stay at ready-to-eat temperatures. Delay cooking up to 24 hours. Prepare delicious, heart-healthy meals at home, at your home-away-from-home, or wherever life takes you.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In fact, my main complaint with this air fryer is mainly on the bare-bones instructions. For that reason, a lot of what you do with this air fryer is going to have to be through trial and error. There are more instructions to prevent you from lighting your house on fire than there are in the operation of the machine.
So, as someone who has never used an air fryer before, especially an Instant Vortex Plus 6 Quart 6-in-1 thingamajig, what did I think of it?
But before we get to why it's awesome, I need to tell you what you're going to get when you purchase this device.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE PURCHASING:
1.) Most timers (at least in the US) when they are 00:00 it means 00 mins : 00 seconds. Not so with this air fryer. With the Instant Vortex the first two digits are hours and the last two digits are minutes. This was not clear in the instruction manual. Remember, I've never used an air fryer before, so this was new to me.
2.) When using air fryer mode, at around 3 quarters time, the fryer will ask you to turn over your food. This was also not very clear in the instructions.
3.) The basket is SMALL and not ideal for party size servings. Six quarts is good for a couple, but anyone with a big family is going to find themselves running multiple batches to get enough food cooked. If you're planning a big super bowl wing fest, you might want to get something bigger.
BONUS: The air fryer DOES NOT get dangerously hot like an oven. You can accidentally touch the top of the fryer and not burn your hand off. The vent in the back is also warm but not blazing hot. As long as the safety instructions are followed, this machine feels very safe to use.
Somehow we didn't blow a fuse when using the microwave and the air fryer at the same time, so that was also impressive, but your results may vary.
All right, so let's get into exactly how I used my air fryer as someone who has never, ever used one before.
- We added pepper and salt to the raw wings. Then we greased the tray and basket with Pam cooking oil. EDIT: (Don't grease the tray with PAM. You can spray your food not your tray. Or use a substitute instead of PAM.)
- We found an online recipe that was for 24 minutes. At the twelve minute mark we flip over the wings and cook the other side.
- After putting the food into the tray and setting the fryer for 12 minutes, we quickly discovered that the fryer must PREHEAT first. After it ran through its preheat cycle, then it said "ADD FOOD." Whoops. The wings stayed in there anyway.
- At around 5 minutes, the fryer then said "TURN FOOD OVER." We didn't know it was going to give us this prompt. So we took out the basket to check on the wings, they were cooking but not yet finished, so we flipped them over.
- Once the timer was finished, we removed the basket and saw that the wings were halfway cooked, awesome! We popped them back in for another 12 minutes but made note that in the future, we just put them in for 24 and wait for the fryer to tell us when to flip. Also, not once did I feel a blast of hot air like I do when taking things out of the oven. The fryer and the basket felt safe to handle AT ALL TIMES.
- After another twelve minutes it was time to taste test. Did the wings cook thoroughly or were we about to get a case of salmonella?
- The answer was YES! The wings cooked thoroughly. The exterior skin was nice and crunchy while the inside was juicy and flavorful. All of the excess oil dripped off of the wings and settled at the bottom of the basket. Awesome!
- Clean up required dumping out the remaining oil into a bag, then cleaning the basket and grill with paper towels and water.
THEN WE TRIED COOKING SALMON USING THE BAKE SETTING.
- Grease the grill with pam. EDIT: DO NOT GREASE THE GRILL WITH PAM. You can put PAM on your food but not the grill tray. Supposedly this starts to erode some of the coating on the tray. Whoops! Found this out recently.
- Pop 1.6lbs of Salmon into the basket. (This time we waited for the preheat)
- Cooked for 7 minutes at 389 I believe. Don't remember.
- Took the salmon out and found that the interior was still raw. Whoops. Again, no recipes means we don't know what the heck we're doing with this thing. Pop it back in for another 7 minutes.
- Salmon bakes and is now thoroughly cooked. Still good, still flavorful, but we underestimated cooking time.
WHAT ABOUT THE BROIL, ROAST, REHEAT & DEHYDRATE FEATURE?
I, unfortunately, do not know. We haven't really roasted, broiled, or dehydrated food in my house. However, if the chicken wings and salmon are the standard it sets, then I'm sure those features will work perfectly.
In fact, I have to say that I am supremely impressed with the Instant Vortex 6-in-1 multi use fryer. It's extremely safe t use, It cooks the food thoroughly, and it's super easy to clean.
If you're looking for an air fryer with the versatility of an oven but without the hassle or increase to your gas bill, than this air fryer is definitely going to be a perfect fit for you! Very, very happy with this device and I can't wait to fry more food with it.
1. I am unable to place it exactly where I wanted. The power cord is really really short and the instruction is “never use with an extension cord”.
2. Whenever it is plugged in the cooking status displays "OFF". The “OFF” actually means "Standby".
3. Whenever it is done cooking the cooking status reverts back to display “OFF”. One would think the “OFF” will eventually timed out and be gone. No, the “OFF” is on display indefinitely until unplugged.
4. The instruction stated “Unplug the appliance when not in use”. I’ve found it amazing that it came with an array of beautiful buttons, but there is no button to turn the cooking status display panel on/off or to switch the power on/off.
Top reviews from other countries
Plusieurs options très intéressantes etc.
Par contre, le ventilateur pour la convection situé dans le haut du four est très bruyant, voir TROP bruyant pour être utilisé de façon agréable dans une cuisine de maison. On dirait que le bearing du ventilateur n'a pas de graisse et fait un de ces bruit métallique de grincement et semble aussi dé-balancé/déséquilibré!
De plus, le grill possède un très bel et grand écrans, mais lorsque non utilisé indique un gros OFF en continue...
Plutôt dommage, il me semble qu'ils auraient pu ajouter une horloge pour indiquer l'heure lorsque pas utilisé. ce serait plus fini et avec un look de meilleur qualité et de classe. Là ça ressemble a un grill plus commercial fait robuste, mais qui manque de petite touches pour le rendre high-quality et qui en ferait un superbe appareil de cuisine maison agréable et silencieux.
It is a bit big, but I like that. It does need some space for heat, but that's expected.
SO far, I've made a rotisserie chicken, wings, fries, dehydrated fruit, pizza, fries, homemade bagels, toast... I will say, you do need to learn how to use it, in the sense that some recipes, especially baking, will require tweaking to the temperature and/or time, due to the convection. That said, the air fry feature is amazing, BEST WINGS EVER!!!
The toast feature isn't the best, but I did use this to replace my old crappy toaster. Sometimes I double toast in this oven, but I can understand why some people don't like this feature.
I love that it 'keeps warm' for a bit after cooking and then self turns off. :D