Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Progra..." and save 47% off the $79.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For 2-3 individuals, ideal for single servings, side dishes
- Instant Pot Duo Mini, the ideal companion to the Instant Pot Duo, the number # 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Rice Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer.
- Perfect for smaller families or to make a small dish for two, side dish or while traveling such as camping, traveling by RV, boating, sailing, hotel excursions Cooks up to 12 Cups of rice (Cooked), 6 Cups of rice (uncooked)
- Features 11 Smart Programmable digital controls – Rice, Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Sauté, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Keep Warm, and Pressure Cook
- Note: The Instant Pot Duo Mini max capacity is 6 cups uncooked rice (12 cups cooked), please use the rice measuring cup that comes with the Duo Mini.
- Up to 24 hour delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, and sound ON/OFF..10 Safety Mechanisms - UL and ULC certified
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot, food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom dishwasher safe.
- Accessories include: Rice measuring cup, stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, condensation collector and recipe booklet. To maximize performance of cooker only use genuine Instant Pot accessories.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Duo Mini 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
With advanced microprocessor technology, 11 Smart Programs, Stainless Steel Inner Pot, 3 Quart.
Replaces 7 Common Kitchen Appliances in 1
Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, prepares healthy, tasty dishes up to 70% faster.
Easy One Touch Controls
Simple as pressing a button.
Consistent Results, 3rd Generation Technology
Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes.
Alexa Skill & Free App
Alexa guided cooking, 300+ Recipes, Getting Started Videos, Favorite Recipe List, Personalized Grocery List and more.
Dual Pressure Settings
For fast and flexible cooking. Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70% and the low pressure avoids overcooking delicate foods.
Adjustable Temperature Settings
Less, Normal and More-
3 temperatures in ‘Saute’ for searing, simmering or thickening and 3 temperatures in ‘Slow Cook’ to provide greater flexibility.
Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Steam Rack & Lid
Healthy, food grade 304 (18/8) – no chemical coatings with inner pot markings at ½ and 2/3 for pressure cooking safety. The cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant, with lid holder for left and right handed users, removable cord.
UL & ULC certification:
Instant Pot has been designed with 10 safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
* Issued date April 14, 2017.
Safety Without Compromise
Has Been Carefully Designed To Eliminate Many Common Errors Which May Cause Harm.
- 1. Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure below the safety limit.
- 2. Anti-Blockage Vent prevents food debris from blocking the vent.
- 3. Safety lid lock prevents accidental opening of the cooker while it is pressurized.
- 4. Designed with a sensor for lid position detection, monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe position for pressure cooking.
- 5. Automatic temperature control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected.
- 6. Temperature monitoring avoids burning food.
- 7. Pressure controller keeps pressure always in the safe range.
- 8. Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- 9. Pressure protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in a dangerous situation.
- 10. Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is in the open position).
|Lux Mini 3Qt||Duo Mini 3 Qt||Duo Plus Mini 3 Qt||Ultra Mini 3 Qt|
|6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker|
|Smart Built-In Programs (microprocessor technology)||10||11||13||14|
|Pot Size , Heating Element Power, Voltage and Display||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / LED||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / LED||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / / LCD||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / / LCD|
|Control Type||Button||Button||Button||Dial and Button|
|Pressure Cooking Time||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Safety (UL/ULC certified)*||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||11 Safety Features. 11th feature - Quick Release Button|
Instant Pot Duo Mini is the ideal companion to the Duo 6 Quart, 7-in-1 programmable multi-cooker replaces 7 kitchen appliances, combines the functions of a Rice Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer. 11 smart built-in programs – Rice, Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Sauté, Steam, Porridge, Yogurt, Slow Cook, and Keep Warm, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. The Instant Pot Duo Mini Rice Cooker Function cooks up to 6 cups of uncooked rice (12 cups cooked rice), the rice cooker function can cook all types of rice including white rice, brown rice, wild rice, sushi rice, risotto rice and more. Accessories include a rice measuring cup, stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, condensation collector and recipe booklet. The Duo Mini is versatile it can be used at home to make a small dish for two, side dish or while traveling such as camping, traveling by RV, boating, sailing, hotel excursions etc.. A 24-hour delay start timer for delayed cooking is great for busy families allowing you to have your food ready when you get home from a busy day at work. Automatic keep warm holds the temperature of the dish until you serve. NOTE: This product is 110v and for use in North America, if you live in Europe or other 220-240v territories this product will not operate.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NET-NET: I think it's the perfect size for families of 2-4 people, and also great for making side dishes.
I live in a Sprinter van full-time and was using an induction burner for cooking, but since I've gotten this little gem, I haven't used the induction burner once!
This is so easy to use, and it's the perfect size for one or two people. I've been making a lot of stews, and I'll saute the onions, carrots, and meat (if I'm using meat) then add everything else, seal it, and set it for 7 minutes on high pressure. I let it release naturally and have a perfectly cooked, tasty meal every time. This gives me enough for 4 or 5 servings.
I also quick soaked beans the other day by covering them with water, hitting pressure for 5 min. then letting it release naturally and let it sit (not on keep warm) for a couple of hours.
I'll often make dinner right after I reheat my lunch, and make sure the keep warm function is on. I'm able to drive with it in my sink and have a hot, healthy, delicious meal waiting for me when I'm done driving.
I've even baked banana bread in it!!! So exciting, because I don't have an oven. It turned out SO good! I used one of the containers and the lid from my To-Go Ware stainless steel lunch container to bake it in on the rack.
Because this cooks so quickly, it is very easy on my solar system. I can reheat leftovers on saute in 4 minutes, and it's only drawing 67a while it's on.
I did have a VitaClay, that I absolutely loved for making beans, and especially bone broth, but it takes much longer to cook and is heavier. So, more battery drain, more storage space, and more weight as compared to the Instant Pot Mini and the Mini wins on each count!
The down-sides are few. Sauces and soups have to be thickened with roux, masa or corn starch. Alternatively, one can use the hot plate (saute') function to reduce. I miss the ability to both thicken and cook simultaneously as on a stovetop. I wish it came with a non-pressure glass lid. They are available after-market, but hard to find in this size.
It's easy to clean. I was most surprised by how using it reduces my overall food costs. Because it so conveniently cooks inexpensive foods: dried beans, grains, stew meat, etc., I can buy these in lieu of more expensive convenience foods with also committing myself to hours in the kitchen. I can get home from work, throw a few ingredients in the instant pot, settle in, check my email, watch the news and beep-beep-beep, the food is ready. Once you lock the lid, you can walk away from it. There's an analog pressure indicator to let you know when it's safe to open the lid.
One other caveat, the market for accessories for the mini 3 qt lag behind the market for those for the "regular" 6 qt Instant Pot. Having said that, the things you'll likely want don't necessarily have to be made for it (steamer basket, glass lid, et al.), they just need to fit.
It proudly sits on my counter and is used nearly every single day.
Most recent customer reviews
I love it and the whole family enjoy every single dishes that I try for the first...Read more