Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Muti-Use Programm..." and save 14% off the $79.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Muti-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instant Pot Lux V3 6 appliances in 1 enhanced version includes a cake and egg program in addition to the Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer.
- Features 12 Smart Built-In Programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm, Steam and Slow Cook, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking up to 24 hours delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in Sauté & Slow Cook.Exterior, large display panel, Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot, food grade 304, no chemical coating, with 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas
- UL and ULC certified, includes 10 safety mechanisms to provide users with assurance and confidence, designed to eliminate many common errors.Weight: 14.6 pounds
- Accessories include, stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, recipe booklet (English), and manual and time table. To maximize performance of cooker only use genuine Instant Pot accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Instant Pot Lux 6-in-1, 8 Quart Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
With Advanced Microprocessor Technology.
6 kitchen appliances in 1
Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Cake Maker and Warmer.
Easy One Touch Controls
Simple as pressing a button.
Consistent Results, 3rd Generation Technology
Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes.
Alexa Skill & Free App
Alexa guided cooking, 300+ Recipes, Getting Started Videos, Favorite Recipe List, Personalized Grocery List and more.
High Pressure Settings
Cook Healthy Food Fast! Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70%, while saving energy.
Adjustable Temperature Settings
Less, Normal and More - 3 temperatures in ‘Sauté’ for searing, simmering or thickening and 3 temperatures in ‘Slow Cook’ to provide greater flexibility.
Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Steam Rack & Lid
Healthy, food grade 304 (18/8), no chemical coatings, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution. The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Large display panel, Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant.
UL & ULC certification
Instant Pot has been designed with 10 safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
Safety Without Compromise
Has Been Carefully Designed To Eliminate Many Common Errors Which May Cause Harm
- 1. Pressure Regulator, ensures working pressure below the safety limit
- 2. Anti-Blockage Vent, prevents food debris from blocking the vent
- 3. Safety Lid Lock, prevents accidental opening of the cooker while it is pressurized
- 4. Designed with a sensor for lid position detection, monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe position for pressure cooking
- 5. Automatic temperature control, regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected
- 6. High Temperature monitoring, avoids burning food
- 7. Automatic Pressure Controller, keeps pressure always in the safe range
- 8. Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits
- 9. Excess Pressure Protection, releases excess pressure into internal chamber in a dangerous situation
- 10. Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is in the open position)
|Lux V3 6Qt/8Qt||Duo Mini 3 Qt||Duo 6Qt, 8Qt||Duo Plus 6Qt||Smart Bluetooth 6Qt||Ultra 6Qt|
|6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker|
|Smart Built-In Programs (microprocessor technology)||12||11||14||15||14||16|
|Pot Size , Heating Element Power, Voltage and Display||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD|
|Control Type||Button||Button||Button||Button||Button and through Smartphone or tablet||Dial and Button|
|Pressure Cooking Time||Up to 4 hours||Up to 6 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 2 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Safety (UL/ULC certified)||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||11 Safety Features. 11th feature - Quick Release Button|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.2 x 13.18 x 12.5 in||12.2 x 13.38 x 12.48 in||12.2 x 13.4 x 12.5 in||12.6 x 13 x 12.2 in||12.5 x 13 x 12.5 in||13.6 x 11.9 x 13.6 in|
|Material Type||stainless steel||Stainless Steel||18-8 Steel||Stainless Steel||18-8 Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||6 Quart||6 Quart||6 Quart||6-Quart||6 quart||6 Quart|
|Wattage||—||1,000 watts||—||1,000 watts||—||—|
Instant Pot is a smart multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker designed with the objective of being Convenient, Dependable and Safe. It speeds up cooking by 2-6 times making it extremely energy-efficient, while, preserving nutrients and preparing healthy, tasty dishes. Instant Pot Lux V3 6 In 1 Programmable multi-cooker replaces 6 kitchen appliances, it combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer. 12 smart built-in programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Steam, Porridge, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm and Slow Cook, your favourite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. The new Cake Maker is ideal for New York style cheesecake, banana bread and other moist cakes, the Egg Program prepares, soft, medium and hard-boiled eggs perfectly in just a few minutes. Built with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. During cooking the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is taken into consideration, all greatly improving cooking results and consistency of the dishes. A 24-hour delay start timer for delayed cooking. Automatic keep warm holds the temperature of the dish until you serve. The fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food without heating up the kitchen. The 3-ply inner pot stainless steel bottom is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns as associated with non-stick coatings. Bushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant with a large, clear display panel. UL certified, carefully designed with 10 proven safety mechanisms to eliminate many common errors that could cause harm or spoil food providing you uncompromised assurance. Instant Pot is the ideal kitchen appliance for your faced-paced, healthy lifestyle.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried hard boiled eggs first and this alone has changed my life. No more eggs that look like craters on the moon and no grey yolk edges that indicate overcooking. Then I did steel cut oats in a fraction of the time, so healthy and so very delicious. Then I went for the entree meal and found what forums professed to be the best Butter Chicken recipe out there, and it did not disappoint! The wonderful spice and food aromas that swirl around you will be enough to let you know that you jumped onto the right band wagon but it's the taste of freshness and flavor and tenderness that will keep you searching for your next favorite recipe to accomplish!
If you are on the fence about purchasing an Instant Pot, I am here to tell you that you won't be disappointed. I'm already trying to determine what my second one will be - should I go for an 8 qt variety or add one that does yogurt....decisions....decisions! Pull the trigger, buy your Instant Pot soon!
I'm so cheap it's not even funny.
My crockpot broke, so I decided to try this as it was the same price as a large crockpot.
I regret NOTHING.
I can make rice in minutes
Eggs have never been easier to peel
Bone broth doesn't take DAYS
IT EVEN MAKES CHEESECAKE.
When I received my new Instant Pot and read the directions, I was disappointed and felt a bit mis-lead. Sure, it may take 20 minutes to cook rice. But first, the pot needs to come to full-steam temperature (5-15 minutes). Then it cooks for the 20. After, you must let the steam release any where from another 5-15, depending on what the food item is. Do the math. I don't know what your definition of "instant" is, but 35-60 minutes is not mine.
Problem #1: 5 + 20 +10 minutes is NOT instant. I can cook rice on the stove top in that amount of time = no benefit.
Problem #2: I still have a pan to clean; same as if I'd cooked rice in a pan = no benefit.
Problem #3: When using the Instant Pot, you cannot add additional ingredients as easily as you can with a crock pot (you'll get burnt if you lift the lid while it's cooking) = no benefit.
Problem #4: When I use a crockpot, I make a whole meal in one pot. For example, I may make a pot roast, potatoes, veggies, and a gravy or sauce. This is not possible with the InstantPot, again due to the "can't remove the lid" thing. According to their recipe book, they suggest, (I'm not kidding you) cooking things in shifts and letting something sit, in another container, on the counter, while you cook the other part of your diner. Can you see where this is gong? That's about a 2-3 hour stand-around-in-the-kitchen-and-wait-for-dinner kind of device. No benefit there.
Guess who bought a new crockpot? This girl, right here!