Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Instant Pot LUX60V3 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Muti-Use Progra..." and save 29% off the $79.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Instant Pot LUX60V3 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Muti-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For families, 4-6 people
- Instant Pot Lux V3 6 appliances in 1 enhanced version includes a cake and egg program in addition to the Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer.
- Features 10 Smart Built-In Programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam and Slow Cook, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking up to 24 hours delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in Sauté & Slow Cook.Exterior, large display panel, Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot, food grade 304, no chemical coating, with 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas
- UL and ULC certified, includes 10 safety mechanisms to provide users with assurance and confidence, designed to eliminate many common errors.Weight: 14.6 pounds
- Accessories include, stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, recipe booklet (English), and manual and time table. To maximize performance of cooker only use genuine Instant Pot accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lux V3 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
With advanced microprocessor technology, 12 Smart Programs, Stainless Steel Inner Pot, 6 Quart.
Instant Pot Lux V3
6 kitchen appliances in 1
Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Cake Maker and Warmer.
Easy One touch controls
Simple as pressing a button.
Consistent Results, 3rd Generation Technology
Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes.
Alexa Skill & Free App
Alexa guided cooking, 300+ Recipes, Getting Started Videos, Favorite Recipe List, Personalized Grocery List and more.
High Pressure Settings
Cook Healthy Food Fast. Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70%, while saving energy.
Adjustable Temperature Settings
Less, Normal and More - 3 temperatures in ‘Sauté’ for searing, simmering or thickening and 3 temperatures in ‘Slow Cook’ to provide greater flexibility.
Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Steam Rack & Lid
Healthy, food grade 304 (18/8), no chemical coatings, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution. The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Large display panel, Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant.
UL & ULC certification
Instant Pot has been designed with 10 safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
* Issued date January 18, 2010.
Safety Without Compromise
Has Been Carefully Designed To Eliminate Many Common Errors Which May Cause Harm
- 1. Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure below the safety limit.
- nti-Blockage Vent prevents food debris from blocking the vent.
- 3. Safety lid lock prevents accidental opening of the cooker while it is pressurized.
- 4. Designed with a sensor for lid position detection, monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe position for pressure cooking.
- 5. Automatic temperature control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected.
- 6. Temperature monitoring avoids burning food.
- 7. Pressure controller keeps pressure always in the safe range.
- 8. Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- 9. Pressure protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in a dangerous situation.
- 10. Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is in the open position).
|Lux Mini 3 Qt||Lux V3 6Qt||Lux 8Qt||Duo 6Qt, 8Qt||Duo Plus 6Qt, 8 Qt||Ultra 6Qt, 8Qt|
|6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker|
|Smart Built-In Programs (microprocessor technology)||10||12||12||14||15||16|
|Pot Size , Heating Element Power, Voltage and Display||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED||8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED/ 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD/ 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD/ 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LCD|
|Control Type||Button||Button||Button||Button||Button||Dial and Button|
|Pressure Cooking Time||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Safety (UL/ULC certified)*||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||11 Safety Features. 11th feature - Quick Release Button|
Instant Pot is a smart multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker designed with the objective of being Convenient, Dependable and Safe. It speeds up cooking by 2-6 times making it extremely energy-efficient, while, preserving nutrients and preparing healthy, tasty dishes. Instant Pot Lux V3 6 In 1 Programmable multi-cooker replaces 6 kitchen appliances, it combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer. 12 smart built-in programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Steam, Porridge, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm and Slow Cook, your favourite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. The new Cake Maker is ideal for New York style cheesecake, banana bread and other moist cakes, the Egg Program prepares, soft, medium and hard-boiled eggs perfectly in just a few minutes. Built with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. During cooking the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is taken into consideration, all greatly improving cooking results and consistency of the dishes. A 24-hour delay start timer for delayed cooking. Automatic keep warm holds the temperature of the dish until you serve. The fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food without heating up the kitchen. The 3-ply inner pot stainless steel bottom is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns as associated with non-stick coatings. Bushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant with a large, clear display panel. UL certified, carefully designed with 10 proven safety mechanisms to eliminate many common errors that could cause harm or spoil food providing you uncompromised assurance. Instant Pot is the ideal kitchen appliance for your faced-paced, healthy lifestyle.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm so cheap it's not even funny.
My crockpot broke, so I decided to try this as it was the same price as a large crockpot.
I regret NOTHING.
I can make rice in minutes
Eggs have never been easier to peel
Bone broth doesn't take DAYS
IT EVEN MAKES CHEESECAKE.
1. One thing to keep in mind that while the cooking time with this is much shorter than regular cooking methods, you need to factor in the time it takes to boil the water and create enough steam to reach the right pressure. For better results, you want it to sit a little after cooking to get better results, which also takes some time. So it is not really "instant" but it does make many cooking jobs much faster.
2. I am Chinese and my wife is Japanese so we have dedicated cookwares to make rice, and we know how a pot of good rice looks and tastes like. If you don't have these, I can tell you the rice made by the Instant Pot is as good if not better than what we usually get. You add rice and water to the pot in a 1:1 ratio (eg., 1 cup each), select "Rice" and the actual cooking time is 10 min. You could manually release the pressure immediately or let it sit for 5-10 min, depending on whether you like the rice to have some texture or softer.
3. While you can use it to steam, but the food, whether it is vegetable or sausage, can be soggy. For vegetables they also turn yellow. So while Instant pot can steam (and of course it can), a dedicated steamer may work better for some of the food.
4. I personally think this is best for making stew and soup that usually takes hours and this can cut down the cooking time to be around 30 min. Since you can also sauté in it, you do not need to sauté in another device and then transfer it to the pot for making soup, as two steps can be combined in the same device.
I tried hard boiled eggs first and this alone has changed my life. No more eggs that look like craters on the moon and no grey yolk edges that indicate overcooking. Then I did steel cut oats in a fraction of the time, so healthy and so very delicious. Then I went for the entree meal and found what forums professed to be the best Butter Chicken recipe out there, and it did not disappoint! The wonderful spice and food aromas that swirl around you will be enough to let you know that you jumped onto the right band wagon but it's the taste of freshness and flavor and tenderness that will keep you searching for your next favorite recipe to accomplish!
If you are on the fence about purchasing an Instant Pot, I am here to tell you that you won't be disappointed. I'm already trying to determine what my second one will be - should I go for an 8 qt variety or add one that does yogurt....decisions....decisions! Pull the trigger, buy your Instant Pot soon!
My conclusion: It cooks pretty differently from the slow cookers and pressure cooker I'm familiar. This is a good pressure cooker (on condition: it takes time before/after cooking), but not a great slow cooker. It'd sound odd, but since it does cook differently, this could be a good cooking pot for someone who is relatively new to slow cooking and pressure cooking thanks to easy maintenance.
1. The brown rice cooked very well with the "Rice" setting. I cook short-grain brown, and it made pretty chewy (my favorite way) with no adjustment.
2. The inner pot is very light-weighted. It means it's easy to wash. So far, I luckly haven't have any burning to scrub off. I hope I will not need to do that.
3. It is quiet while pressure cooking. No hissing. It adjusts by itself so I have seen very little steaming out.
1. It seems to work not so great as slow cooker. Even though I adjusted to "High" and extended cooking time, my pot roast was still tough.
2. As a pressure cooker, it takes for a while to reach the pressure to start cooking (long enough to make me feel afraid if I did something wrong and the pot is not working), and to release the pressure out enough to open the lid. I don't know why it takes so long to reach the pressure if the sealing of lid is good to hold the pressure after cooking.
3. To saute something, you will do it in a relatively deep pan, which means it is hard to brown the food or make a crispy stir-fry unless the amount of food is very small. I was going to brown the meat cubes before adding vegitable and slow cook the stew, but it didn't turn good as I expected.
4. It's hard to remove the odor from previous cooking. I removed the plastic sealing ring from the lid and washed both as thoroughly as possible, wiped the inside of the cooker body, and washed the inner pot of course, but it still remains.
5. The included user manual can be better. It'd be helpful for the first-time pressure cooker if there is a photo to show how it looks when the float valve pops on when working pressure is reached. Plus, the display on the pot shows "On","OFF", times and numbers but what do they mean? Is it just ready to start, what kind of time or temperature of doing what, etc. What a difference between the +/- key and "Adjust" button? The information was just scattered on multiple pages. Especially if this pot features many functions, the more explanation in more organized chart would be greatly helpful.
6. "Instant" is misleading as the name of this pot, in my opinion.
7. There is only one lid which is heavy and not transparent. It's very inconvenient once the food is done and it's being served. I like to have a glass lid. It's not only included but also I can't find any information how I can order it in the user's manual.
I'm not sure if I'd try other function such as Cake and Egg right now. I have to try with various adjusting to pressure cook different kind of grains, meat and soups. I think I can keep my old pressure cooker in the storage, but I will keep my slow cooker on the kitchen counter.