Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Muti-Use Programm..." and save 20% off the $79.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Instant Pot LUX60 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Muti-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instant Pot Lux V3 6 appliances in 1 enhanced version includes a cake and egg program in addition to the Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer.
- Features 12 Smart Built-In Programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm, Steam and Slow Cook, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking up to 24 hours delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in Sauté & Slow Cook.Exterior, large display panel, Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot, food grade 304, no chemical coating, with 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas
- UL and ULC certified, includes 10 safety mechanisms to provide users with assurance and confidence, designed to eliminate many common errors.Weight: 14.6 pounds
- Accessories include, stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, recipe booklet (English), and manual and time table. To maximize performance of cooker only use genuine Instant Pot accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lux V3 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
With advanced microprocessor technology, 12 Smart Programs, Stainless Steel Inner Pot, 6 Quart.
Instant Pot Lux V3
6 kitchen appliances in 1
Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Cake Maker and Warmer.
Easy One touch controls
Simple as pressing a button.
Consistent Results, 3rd Generation Technology
Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes.
Alexa Skill & Free App
Alexa guided cooking, 300+ Recipes, Getting Started Videos, Favorite Recipe List, Personalized Grocery List and more.
High Pressure Settings
Cook Healthy Food Fast. Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70%, while saving energy.
Adjustable Temperature Settings
Less, Normal and More - 3 temperatures in ‘Sauté’ for searing, simmering or thickening and 3 temperatures in ‘Slow Cook’ to provide greater flexibility.
Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Steam Rack & Lid
Healthy, food grade 304 (18/8), no chemical coatings, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution. The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Large display panel, Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant.
UL & ULC certification
Instant Pot has been designed with 10 safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
Safety Without Compromise
Has Been Carefully Designed To Eliminate Many Common Errors Which May Cause Harm
- 1. Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure below the safety limit.
- nti-Blockage Vent prevents food debris from blocking the vent.
- 3. Safety lid lock prevents accidental opening of the cooker while it is pressurized.
- 4. Designed with a sensor for lid position detection, monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe position for pressure cooking.
- 5. Automatic temperature control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected.
- 6. Temperature monitoring avoids burning food.
- 7. Pressure controller keeps pressure always in the safe range.
- 8. Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- 9. Pressure protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in a dangerous situation.
- 10. Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is in the open position).
Lux V3 6Qt
Duo Mini 3 Qt
Duo 6Qt, 8Qt
Duo Plus 6Qt
Smart Bluetooth 6Qt
|6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker|
|Smart Built-In Programs (microprocessor technology)||12||11||14||15||14||16|
|Pot Size , Heating Element Power, Voltage and Display||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD|
|Control Type||Button||Button||Button||Button||Button and through Smartphone or tablet||Dial and Button|
|Pressure Cooking Time||Up to 4 hours||Up to 6 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 2 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Safety (UL/ULC certified)||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||11 Safety Features. 11th feature - Quick Release Button|
Compare with similar items
Instant Pot is a smart multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker designed with the objective of being Convenient, Dependable and Safe. It speeds up cooking by 2-6 times making it extremely energy-efficient, while, preserving nutrients and preparing healthy, tasty dishes. Instant Pot Lux V3 6 In 1 Programmable multi-cooker replaces 6 kitchen appliances, it combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer. 12 smart built-in programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Steam, Porridge, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm and Slow Cook, your favourite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. The new Cake Maker is ideal for New York style cheesecake, banana bread and other moist cakes, the Egg Program prepares, soft, medium and hard-boiled eggs perfectly in just a few minutes. Built with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. During cooking the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is taken into consideration, all greatly improving cooking results and consistency of the dishes. A 24-hour delay start timer for delayed cooking. Automatic keep warm holds the temperature of the dish until you serve. The fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food without heating up the kitchen. The 3-ply inner pot stainless steel bottom is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns as associated with non-stick coatings. Bushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant with a large, clear display panel. UL certified, carefully designed with 10 proven safety mechanisms to eliminate many common errors that could cause harm or spoil food providing you uncompromised assurance. Instant Pot is the ideal kitchen appliance for your faced-paced, healthy lifestyle.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm so cheap it's not even funny.
My crockpot broke, so I decided to try this as it was the same price as a large crockpot.
I regret NOTHING.
I can make rice in minutes
Eggs have never been easier to peel
Bone broth doesn't take DAYS
IT EVEN MAKES CHEESECAKE.
I tried hard boiled eggs first and this alone has changed my life. No more eggs that look like craters on the moon and no grey yolk edges that indicate overcooking. Then I did steel cut oats in a fraction of the time, so healthy and so very delicious. Then I went for the entree meal and found what forums professed to be the best Butter Chicken recipe out there, and it did not disappoint! The wonderful spice and food aromas that swirl around you will be enough to let you know that you jumped onto the right band wagon but it's the taste of freshness and flavor and tenderness that will keep you searching for your next favorite recipe to accomplish!
If you are on the fence about purchasing an Instant Pot, I am here to tell you that you won't be disappointed. I'm already trying to determine what my second one will be - should I go for an 8 qt variety or add one that does yogurt....decisions....decisions! Pull the trigger, buy your Instant Pot soon!
Had this for about 2 months with medium use, and really loved it. Living at a high altitude, it’s made things like cooking consistent brown rice and hard boiled eggs a breeze. Super flavorful stocks take less than an hour, and the ability to go from frozen meat to dinner in 30 minutes is pretty phenomenal.
The issue is, I’m not sure the convenience outweighs how dangerous this item becomes when it malfunctions (which seems to be fairly common, as per reviews). The other day, I was cooking with it, business as usual. When I went to release the rest of the pressure manually (after 15 minutes of natural release which usually brings the system to 0), the valve started to spew out huge amounts of lava-hot sauce (see attached photo) for about 5-6 minutes. I’ve made this recipe before, with no issue, so it seems the unit malfunctioned. Besides being inconvenient (because which doesn’t like cleaning stroganoff off their ceiling?), it was incredibly dangerous — I burned my hands/fingers pretty badly.
I started researching everything about it including watching YouTube videos of others preparing amazing dishes. The first meal I made was one of the first videos I watched.
When I researched the pot itself I read first the single star critiques, weighing them against the 3 and 4 stars. I made a decision.
One of the 1 Star reviews illustrated a spewing pressure released Instant Pot (after a 20 minute natural release method.) I had the same thing happen my first cook and realized my issue wasn't the pot itself but the quantity of fluid I was using and the meal had manifested needed a longer NR period, (30-35min). Now if I needed an immediate release I would use a tea towel to cover the unit from spraying my kitchen with food steam.
I have never imagined making baby back ribs in 32mins (plus 25min natural release) and 5mins under the broiler. (to caramelize the BBQ) and have the meat fall away from the bone.
Or could I have imagined preparing a pot roast and serving it in under an hour without a knife.
I made a delicious gravy within the same pot by simply switching the pot to sautê.
I never considered stuffing peppers with raw ingredients before and having them completed in 12mins (NR : 30mins). My 6qt accommodated 4 peppers.
Make your decision as I have done by including a few YouTube videos. "The truth is in the pudding".