Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Instant Pot LUX50 v2 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure ..." and save 36% off the $190.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Instant Pot LUX50 v2 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 5Qt/900W, (Discontinued)
|Price:||$112.29 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$77.71 (41%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-In-1 multi-functional cooker (pressure cooker, sauté/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer & warmer). Large, easy to use control panel
- 10 built-in smart programs: meat/stew, sauté, poultry, soup, bean/chili, congee, steam, multigrain, rice and slow cook with 3 adjustable modes
- 10 proven safety mechanisms: UL & ULC certified. Safe; latest 3rd generation technology; convenient and dependable
- Delay cooking timer: up to 24-hour; Automatic keep-warm; Manual setting: up to 120 minute cook time; 3 temperatures for sauté/browning and slow cook
- 5Qt 3-ply stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steaming rack
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lux V3 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
With advanced microprocessor technology, 12 Smart Programs, Stainless Steel Inner Pot, 6 Quart.
Instant Pot Lux V3
6 kitchen appliances in 1
Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Cake Maker and Warmer.
Easy One touch controls
Simple as pressing a button.
Consistent Results, 3rd Generation Technology
Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes.
Alexa Skill & Free App
Alexa guided cooking, 300+ Recipes, Getting Started Videos, Favorite Recipe List, Personalized Grocery List and more.
High Pressure Settings
Cook Healthy Food Fast. Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70%, while saving energy.
Adjustable Temperature Settings
Less, Normal and More - 3 temperatures in ‘Sauté’ for searing, simmering or thickening and 3 temperatures in ‘Slow Cook’ to provide greater flexibility.
Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Steam Rack & Lid
Healthy, food grade 304 (18/8), no chemical coatings, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution. The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Large display panel, Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant.
UL & ULC certification
Instant Pot has been designed with 10 safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
Safety Without Compromise
Has Been Carefully Designed To Eliminate Many Common Errors Which May Cause Harm
- 1. Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure below the safety limit.
- nti-Blockage Vent prevents food debris from blocking the vent.
- 3. Safety lid lock prevents accidental opening of the cooker while it is pressurized.
- 4. Designed with a sensor for lid position detection, monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe position for pressure cooking.
- 5. Automatic temperature control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected.
- 6. Temperature monitoring avoids burning food.
- 7. Pressure controller keeps pressure always in the safe range.
- 8. Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- 9. Pressure protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in a dangerous situation.
- 10. Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is in the open position).
Lux V3 6Qt
Duo Mini 3 Qt
Duo 6Qt, 8Qt
Duo Plus 6Qt
Smart Bluetooth 6Qt
|6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker|
|Smart Built-In Programs (microprocessor technology)||12||11||14||15||14||16|
|Pot Size , Heating Element Power, Voltage and Display||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD|
|Control Type||Button||Button||Button||Button||Button and through Smartphone or tablet||Dial and Button|
|Pressure Cooking Time||Up to 4 hours||Up to 6 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 2 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Safety (UL/ULC certified)||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||11 Safety Features. 11th feature - Quick Release Button|
Compare with similar items
Instant pot is the next generation electric pressure cooker designed by Canadians specifically for north American consumers. It speeds up cooking by 2~~6 times using up to 70% less energy, and, above all, produces nutritious healthy food in a convenient and consistent fashion. Instant pot ip-lux50 is a 6-in-1 programmable cooker combining the functions of a pressure cooker, sauté/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and warmer. The latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor greatly improve cooking result, maintain consistence and enhance safety. Your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button with 10 built-in programs and 3 adjustable modes. 3 temperatures in sauté for browning or thickening, and 3 temperatures in slow cook to complete the tasks of a common slow cooker. It also works as a perfect porridge maker allowing you wake up with a fresh made porridge. Instant pot cuts the cooking time and energy consumption by up to 70%. It also preserves the nutrition and flavors in natural ingredients. Instant pot produces almost no noise nor steam, and is truly a kitchen-friendly appliance. The stainless steel inner pot leaves no health concerns of non-stick coating residual. The brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print proof. Instant pot is the must-have cooking appliance in your fast-paced, health-oriented and green-conscious life style. Instructions, recipe and cooking time table in English, Spanish, French and Chinese are included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What we like:
- The easy clean up of the Stainless Steel liner and lid, make this a dream to use.
- Easy controls, "soft" touch
- Auto-off (de-pressure) so that steam burns are minimalized
What we dislike:
- We will say that recipes, while readily available on the internet, do need some adjustments for personal tastes.
How did we manage to go so long without it?
I'm going to contact Amazon and I would like to get it replaced, and if anyone is curious I can provide videos showing the cracking sounds and malfunctioning lid.
When I made chicken 2 nights ago, i used 1.5 cups of chicken broth some spices and 6 chicken thighs and it took almost 40 minutes to pressurize. When it finished, the liquid was all gone.
Same thing happens with everything I cook in it now.
I've tried deep cleaning everything including the seal which is always properly seated when in use and nothing makes a difference. The seal still has its shape and is flexible and I doubt needs replacing after only 15 uses.
So disappointed in this appliance.
- Easy to use
- Saute', cook all in 1 pot
I was on the fence getting one of these for awhile because the only thing I could think of that I would use it for was beans. I saw it on sale and decided to snatch it up and try it out anyways. My first recipe was sweet potato corn chowder and it turned out fantastic! I started throwing all kinds of things in there after that. I've tried salmon, cod, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, soups, beans, rice, and gumbo (all way more amazing that I have ever made in the oven/stove). The saute option is brilliant because it heats up faster than my pans do, you will get a nice caramelized onion so quickly. Most of the things I have cooked are 1 pot, no mess. You can saute, then add the other ingredients, close and set the time. Done!
I think the best part of it is the TASTE of the foods I have cooked in it. I was expecting convenience but I didn't expect how good everything would be compared to oven cooking. Ovens dry food out.. pressure cookers keep everything so delectable!
I bought one for the parents for Christmas and they are crazy about it. They have done chicken and yogurt so far and won't stop raving about it. Highly recommend this!