Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Instant Pot LUX Mini 3 Qt 6-in-1 Multi- Use Progra..." and save 10% off the $59.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Instant Pot LUX Mini 3 Qt 6-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For 2-3 individuals, ideal for single servings, side dishes. Power Supply Cord: 33 inches, detached, 3 prong
- Instant Pot Lux mini, the ideal companion to the Instant Pot Lux replaces 6 Appliances in 1 including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, saute, steamer, and warmer.
- Perfect for smaller families or to make a small dish for two, side dish or while traveling such as camping, traveling by RV, boating, sailing, or hotel excursions.
- Features 10 smart built-in programs - Soup/broth, meat/stew, steam, egg, saute, rice, porridge, keep Warm, pressure cook and slow cook, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking, 24 hours delay start, automatic keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in saute & slow cook
- Accessories include, stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, Soup Spoon, measuring cup, recipe booklet (English) manual and time Table
- Note: the Instant Pot Lux mini max capacity is 6 cups Uncooked rice (12 cups cooked), please use the rice measuring cup that comes with the Lux mini.
- 12 cups cooked/ 6 cups Uncooked
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lux V3 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
With advanced microprocessor technology, 12 Smart Programs, Stainless Steel Inner Pot, 6 Quart.
Instant Pot Lux V3
6 kitchen appliances in 1
Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Cake Maker and Warmer.
Easy One touch controls
Simple as pressing a button.
Consistent Results, 3rd Generation Technology
Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes.
Alexa Skill & Free App
Alexa guided cooking, 300+ Recipes, Getting Started Videos, Favorite Recipe List, Personalized Grocery List and more.
High Pressure Settings
Cook Healthy Food Fast. Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70%, while saving energy.
Adjustable Temperature Settings
Less, Normal and More - 3 temperatures in ‘Sauté’ for searing, simmering or thickening and 3 temperatures in ‘Slow Cook’ to provide greater flexibility.
Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Steam Rack & Lid
Healthy, food grade 304 (18/8), no chemical coatings, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution. The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Large display panel, Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant.
UL & ULC certification
Instant Pot has been designed with 10 safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
* Issued date January 18, 2010.
Safety Without Compromise
Has Been Carefully Designed To Eliminate Many Common Errors Which May Cause Harm
- 1. Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure below the safety limit.
- nti-Blockage Vent prevents food debris from blocking the vent.
- 3. Safety lid lock prevents accidental opening of the cooker while it is pressurized.
- 4. Designed with a sensor for lid position detection, monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe position for pressure cooking.
- 5. Automatic temperature control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected.
- 6. Temperature monitoring avoids burning food.
- 7. Pressure controller keeps pressure always in the safe range.
- 8. Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- 9. Pressure protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in a dangerous situation.
- 10. Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is in the open position).
|Lux Mini 3 Qt||Lux V3 6Qt||Lux 8Qt||Duo 6Qt, 8Qt||Duo Plus 6Qt, 8 Qt||Ultra 6Qt, 8Qt|
|6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker|
|Smart Built-In Programs (microprocessor technology)||10||12||12||14||15||16|
|Pot Size , Heating Element Power, Voltage and Display||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED||8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED/ 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD/ 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD/ 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LCD|
|Control Type||Button||Button||Button||Button||Button||Dial and Button|
|Pressure Cooking Time||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Safety (UL/ULC certified)*||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||11 Safety Features. 11th feature - Quick Release Button|
Instant Pot Lux mini is the ideal companion to the Instant Pot Lux 60 and Lux 80, it combines 6 appliances in 1 including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, saute, steamer, and warmer. 10 smart built-in programs - soup/broth, meat/stew, steam, egg, saute, rice, porridge, keep warm, pressure cook and slow cook your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. The Instant Pot Lux mini rice cooker function cooks up to 6 Cups of uncooked rice (12 Cups cooked rice). the Lux mini is versatile it can be used at home to make a small dish for two, side dish or while traveling such as camping, traveling by RV, boating, Sailing, or hotel excursions etc.. a 24-hour delay start timer for delayed cooking is great for busy families allowing you to have your food ready when you get home from a busy day at work. Automatic keep warm holds the temperature of the dish until you serve. The Lux mini is the perfect digital multi-use programmable slow cooker, pressure cooker to have as a companion to the Lux 60 or 80.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like to saute the mirepoix/veg while I am preparing the rest of the ingredients. I feel like it helps the whole pot come up to temperature more quickly. When I have vented the valve by hand, it takes less than 5 minutes for the pressure to go down enough to open the lid.
The 3-qt is perfect for one person - I have plenty to share with the neighbors and still have leftovers.
I think I am saving money and I am not throwing as much food out. Fresh, decent food from real ingredients has to be better and less expensive than take out/fast casual. I love it.
If one is unfamiliar with pressure cooking, let alone Instant Pots, this causes no end of confusion and problems, because I guarantee you, if one sets the time to 4 minutes, nothing will be cooked.
I have not researched the other recipes in this booklet, however, don't have a lot of confidence they may have omissions too. I did go on the internet and found the actual cooking time to be 22-25 minutes.
I also called the Instant Pot company and after some explaining and the person there who was using the 3rd Edition of the above booklet, we figured out that the 3rd Ed. does list the actual cooking time in these three recipes and that it is indeed omitted in the 4th Edition. I have opened a 'trouble ticket' with the company, asking that they send me a copy of the 3rd Edition booklet and we'll see how that sorts out.
I did get a preliminary response that says if it's under warranty to contact the company I purchased it from which in this case is, of course, Amazon. I truly doubt that Amazon will consider themselves to be in this loop. I will try to update this as it unfolds.
Cooking at home has been easier since the pot is so easy to clean! Just soak the pot in water right after it’s cooled down and everything will scrub right off. Remember to read the manual so you know how to work the valves. And there’s a lot of small additional pieces that comes in the box, don’t be like me and accidentally throw out the steam catcher! If you’re new to pressure cookers like I was, it’s okay if you’re overwhelmed just take the time to read instructions. The learning curve is worth it because this little thing will cook your food fast, perfect for busy people!
So easy, open the lid, throw in some sauce, mushroom soup, 8oz of Merlot and a couple of pounds of pot roast seasoned with garlic. Then plug it in, put on the lid, press the meat button, add 10 minutes to the pre-programmed 60 minutes and go have a beer! You won't believe it! And you can do that with so many things! Experiment, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Most recent customer reviews
I’m happy with the differnt things you can do in this pot and can’t wait to try a few recipes...Read more