Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Instant Pot LUX80 8 Qt 6-in-1 Multi- Use Programma..." and save 34% off the $109.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Instant Pot LUX80 8 Qt 6-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For large families, 6+ people;Power Supply Cord: 33 inches
- Stainless steel cooking pot, steam rack & lid - healthy, food grade 304 (18/8)
- 3 adjustable modes saute your meals to perfection with less, normal and more (low, medium, high) options
- Exterior - brushed stainless steel finger print resistant. Anti-Blockage Vent prevents food debris from blocking the vent
- Sound on/off - have the option to turn sound off when needed
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Instant Pot Lux 6-in-1, 8 Quart Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
With Advanced Microprocessor Technology.
6 kitchen appliances in 1
Pressure Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Cake Maker and Warmer.
Easy One Touch Controls
Simple as pressing a button.
Consistent Results, 3rd Generation Technology
Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes.
Alexa Skill & Free App
Alexa guided cooking, 300+ Recipes, Getting Started Videos, Favorite Recipe List, Personalized Grocery List and more.
High Pressure Settings
Cook Healthy Food Fast. Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70%, while saving energy.
Adjustable Temperature Settings
Less, Normal and More - 3 temperatures in ‘Sauté’ for searing, simmering or thickening and 3 temperatures in ‘Slow Cook’ to provide greater flexibility.
Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Steam Rack & Lid
Healthy, food grade 304 (18/8), no chemical coatings, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution. The inner cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
Large display panel, Brushed stainless steel, finger print resistant.
UL & ULC certification
Instant Pot has been designed with 10 safety mechanisms and technologies.
- * Issued date April 27, 2017.
Safety Without Compromise
Has Been Carefully Designed To Eliminate Many Common Errors Which May Cause Harm
1. Steam Release, 2. Anti-Block Shield ,3. Safety Lid Lock , 4. Lid Position Detection ,5. Automatic Temperature Control 6. Overheat (Burn) Protection, 7. Automatic Pressure Control , 8. Electrical Fuse, 9. Thermal Fuse, 10. Leaky Lid Detection
|Lux Mini 3Qt||Lux V3 6Qt||Lux 8Qt||Duo 6Qt, 8Qt||Duo Plus 6Qt, 8 Qt||Ultra 6Qt, 8 Qt|
|6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker|
|Smart Built-In Programs (microprocessor technology)||10||12||12||14||15||16|
|Pot Size , Heating Element Power, Voltage and Display||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED||8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LCD|
|Control Type||Button||Button||Button||Button||Button||Dial and Button|
|Pressure Cooking Time||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 6 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Safety (UL/ULC certified)||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||11 Safety Features. 11th feature - Quick Release Button|
Compare with similar items
Instant Pot is a smart multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker designed with the objective of being Convenient, Dependable and Safe. It speeds up cooking by 2-6 times making it extremely energy-efficient, while, preserving nutrients and preparing healthy, tasty dishes. Instant Pot Lux 8 Quart 6-in-1 Programmable multi-cooker replaces 6 kitchen appliances, it combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer. 12 smart built-in programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm and Slow Cook, your favourite dishes are as easy as pressing a button. The new Cake Maker is ideal for New York style cheesecake, banana bread and other moist cakes, the Egg Program prepares, soft, medium and hard-boiled eggs perfectly in just a few minutes. Built with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. During cooking the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is taken into consideration, all greatly improving cooking results and consistency of the dishes. A 24-hour delay start timer for delayed cooking. Automatic keep warm holds the temperature of the dish until you serve. The fully sealed environment traps the flavors, nutrients and aromas within the food without heating up the kitchen. The 3-ply inner pot stainless steel bottom is extremely durable and leaves no health concerns as associated with non-stick coatings. Brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant with a large, clear display panel. UL certified, carefully designed with 10 proven safety mechanisms to eliminate many common errors that could cause harm or spoil food providing you uncompromised assurance. Instant Pot is the ideal kitchen appliance for your faced-paced, healthy lifestyle. Bullet feature 2 (optional) : Features 12 Smart Built-In Programs – Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Cake, Egg, Sauté, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Keep Warm, Pressure Cook and Slow Cook, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. One thing to keep in mind that while the cooking time with this is much shorter than regular cooking methods, you need to factor in the time it takes to boil the water and create enough steam to reach the right pressure. For better results, you want it to sit a little after cooking to get better results, which also takes some time. So it is not really "instant" but it does make many cooking jobs much faster.
2. I am Chinese and my wife is Japanese so we have dedicated cookwares to make rice, and we know how a pot of good rice looks and tastes like. If you don't have these, I can tell you the rice made by the Instant Pot is as good if not better than what we usually get. You add rice and water to the pot in a 1:1 ratio (eg., 1 cup each), select "Rice" and the actual cooking time is 10 min. You could manually release the pressure immediately or let it sit for 5-10 min, depending on whether you like the rice to have some texture or softer.
3. While you can use it to steam, but the food, whether it is vegetable or sausage, can be soggy. For vegetables they also turn yellow. So while Instant pot can steam (and of course it can), a dedicated steamer may work better for some of the food.
4. I personally think this is best for making stew and soup that usually takes hours and this can cut down the cooking time to be around 30 min. Since you can also sauté in it, you do not need to sauté in another device and then transfer it to the pot for making soup, as two steps can be combined in the same device.
I'm so cheap it's not even funny.
My crockpot broke, so I decided to try this as it was the same price as a large crockpot.
I regret NOTHING.
I can make rice in minutes
Eggs have never been easier to peel
Bone broth doesn't take DAYS
IT EVEN MAKES CHEESECAKE.
I tried hard boiled eggs first and this alone has changed my life. No more eggs that look like craters on the moon and no grey yolk edges that indicate overcooking. Then I did steel cut oats in a fraction of the time, so healthy and so very delicious. Then I went for the entree meal and found what forums professed to be the best Butter Chicken recipe out there, and it did not disappoint! The wonderful spice and food aromas that swirl around you will be enough to let you know that you jumped onto the right band wagon but it's the taste of freshness and flavor and tenderness that will keep you searching for your next favorite recipe to accomplish!
If you are on the fence about purchasing an Instant Pot, I am here to tell you that you won't be disappointed. I'm already trying to determine what my second one will be - should I go for an 8 qt variety or add one that does yogurt....decisions....decisions! Pull the trigger, buy your Instant Pot soon!
At first I was pretty scared of the thing. I was eager to use it, but heard the horror story about the mom who burned her daughter when she opened it. This resulted in a lot of people being scared of the machine, myself included. After researching her story (as to not make the same mistake), I learned that she had disregarded the instructions and tried to force the Instant Pot open. THAT IS A HUGE "NO NO." If you have never read the instructions on anything, READ THESE! Do the step by step stuff it walks you through. Seriously, the first time the steam hole made a whistling noise I jumped (maybe I screamed, maybe I didn't), and I was ready to throw in the towel. I wasn't in the mood to blow my house up that day. BUT, I followed the directions and put my faith in the technical writers of Instant Pot. And they guided me through with skill and ease. I made chicken that night. And it was good.
If you really want to impress yourself, or your spouse, or significant other, or friends, or whatever, make some boiled eggs in your Instant Pot! If you do nothing else in your life, make eggs. Throw in some eggs, a cup of water, set the time for five minutes, then let it sit for another five minutes. Then dunk them in ice water. And that's it. You have perfect eggs which are EASY to peel. That's right, every time. The shells come off like magic. Egg magic. The most delicious easy-to-peel eggs of my life. They may tell you to buy extra gadgets for the eggs in order to boil them, but I have no problems cooking a dozen eggs at a time all on the provided rack. They touch each other, but I'm sure it makes them happy to be so close? I dunno. But they have never cracked on me. They just come out perfect each time.