Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programm..." and save 14% off the $149.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instant Pot Ultra electric pressure cooker is the next generation in kitchen Appliances. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustment.
- New features: altitude adjustment, cooking indicator, and a steam release reset button. The Ultra button provides custom programming. The new features include sterilize, cake and egg programs.
- Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances - pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer.
- Developed with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. The microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration.
- UL certified with 11 safety features to provide peace of mind. New steam release reset button for safer handling. All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) Stainless Steel.
- Accessories included: steam rack (with handles), recipe booklet, serving Spoon, Soup Spoon, measuring cup and user manual. To maximize performance of cooker only use genuine Instant Pot accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ultra 10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker
With advanced microprocessor technology, 16 Smart Programs, Stainless Steel Inner Pot, 6 Quart.
A simple turn and press for easier and more precise cooking program selection and adjustment.
New Ultra! Ultimate Custom Programming
For the home chef looking for a greater degree of customization and control for even greater precision cooking.
New! Altitude Adjustment
Eliminates the guesswork from a recipe conversion to provide a more precise cooking time.
New! Cooking Progress Indicator
Now you can monitor the cooking states: Preheat, Cook and Keep Warm.
New Steam Release Reset Button
The Steam Release Button allows you to perform both continuous and pulse steam release manually. Once the Steam Release Button is in 'venting' position, it will automatically reset to the 'sealing' position when you open or close the lid.
Brushed stainless steel finger print resistant with lid holder for left and right handed users.
Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, Steam Rack & Lid
Healthy, food grade 304 (18/8) - no chemical coatings with inner pot markings at 1/2 and 2/3 for pressure cooking safety. The cooking pot, lid and steam rack are dishwasher safe.
300+ Recipes, Getting Started Videos, Favourite Recipe List, Personalized Grocery List and more.
UL & ULC certification
Instant Pot has been designed with 10 safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
Safety Without Compromise
Has been carefully designed to eliminate many common errors which may cause harm
- Pressure Regulator, ensures working pressure below the safety limit.
- Anti-Blockage Vent, prevents food debris from blocking the vent.
- Safety Lid Lock, prevents accidental opening of the cooker while it is pressurized.
- Designed with a sensor for lid position detection, monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe position for pressure cooking.
- Automatic temperature control, regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected.
- High Temperature monitoring, avoids burning food.
- Automatic Pressure Controller, keeps pressure always in the safe range.
- Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- Excess Pressure Protection, releases excess pressure into internal chamber in a dangerous situation.
- Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is in the open position).
- Quick Release Button.
|Lux V3 6Qt||Duo Mini 3 Qt||Duo 6Qt, 8Qt||Duo Plus 6Qt||Smart Bluetooth 6Qt||Ultra 6Qt|
|6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||9-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker||10 In 1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker|
|Smart Built-In Programs (microprocessor technology)||10||11||14||14||14||16|
|Pot Size , Heating Element Power, Voltage and Display||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED||3 Quart / 700W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LED 8 Quart / 1200W / 120V~60Hz / LED||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD||6 Quart / 1000W / 120V~60Hz / LCD|
|Control Type||Button||Button||Button||Button||Button and through Smartphone or tablet||Dial and Button|
|Pressure Cooking Time||Up to 4 hours||Up to 6 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 2 hours||Up to 6 hours|
|Safety (UL/ULC certified)||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||10 Safety Features||11 Safety Features. 11th feature - Quick Release Button|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel/Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Black||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||12.6 x 12.2 x 13 in||12.2 x 12.6 x 13 in||13.6 x 11.9 x 13.6 in||12.2 x 12.6 x 13 in||10 x 13.38 x 12.6 in||12.4 x 12.4 x 13 in|
|Item Weight||15.7 lbs||14.6 lbs||—||—||5.5 lbs||4 lbs|
|Material Type||18-8 Steel||18-8 Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum|
|Size||6 quart||6 Quart||6 Quart||6 Quart||K47-019||6 quart|
Instant Pot Ultra 10 In 1 Multi-Use Programmable Cooker is the next generation in kitchen appliances. Designed for the home chef looking for a greater degree of customization and control for even greater precision cooking. The Ultra combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice/Porridge Cooker, Cake Maker, Yogurt Maker, Saute/Searing, Steamer, Warmer, Sterilizer, and, a truly new and unique feature, the Ultra program. The 'Ultra' provides complete custom programming for pressure and non-pressure cooking. Now, one can set the exact parameters desired to achieve perfect results each and every time. With the 'Altitude' adjustment, the guesswork is eliminated from a recipe conversion providing a more precise cooking time. Designed with a large, blue LCD display with a 'Cooking Indicator' to provide one a clear visual on the progress of your dish from preheating, cooking, and Keep Warm. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustments. And, the new - 'Steam Release Reset Button' ensures the safer handling of the steam release after cooking is completed. Built with 16 smart programs: Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Cake, Egg, Slow Cook, Saute/Searing, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Sterilize, Yogurt, Warm, Pressure Cook, and Ultra. Now, your favorite dishes are as simple as selecting your preferences and having them ready up to 70% faster. With the 'Sterilize' program one can pasteurize dairy products, sterilize baby bottles, jars, and utensils; as well as, perform certain types of canning much more conveniently than ever before! The 'Cake Maker' is designed to prepare soft and moist cakes and the 'Egg' prepares perfect eggs in just a few minutes. America's most trusted brand has moved into a category of its own with the Instant Pot Ultra!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Higher temperatures achievable during Sauté allowing you to brown foods easily
2. Highly customizable with different settings for pressure, for yogurt making etc.
3. Each function works as it should, with several safety features to keep you and your family safe
4. Excellent customer service
5. A super-supportive and very active Facebook community that will answer any question you may ever have, while helping you expand your cooking horizons.
I have owned the Instant Pot Lux, the Duo, and now the Ultra and the Ultra is by far my favorite. Here is why I like this one better than the other models, all of whom I really like to start with.
1. Additional buttons. In addition to the usual Pressure Cook, Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Slow Cook, Saute’, Warm, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, and Yogurt, it also has Cake, Eggs, Sterilize and Steam. Btw , it’s a common misunderstanding that these buttons change nothing but timing. In fact, many of them have entirely new functions. If you go to my blog twosleevers and look up Chicken curry with Yogurt and Spinach, you will see how the soup setting can be used to keep yogurt from separating during cooking.
2. Despite years of using a pressure cooker, I can be absent minded and forget to turn the knob to sealing. The Ultra self-seals. As soon as you close the lid, the knob turns to sealing and you don’t have to worry about it. In fact, this is so convenient that I find myself using my much-loved Duo less and less, as I often forget to seal that one.
3. A few additional buttons such as egg, cake etc. do make things slightly easier. I do use the cake button a lot, such as while making a keto-friendly almond cake like this: https://twosleevers.com/2017/06/instant-pot-keto-gluten-free-coconut-almond-cake/
4. Highly customizable. You can set any temperature, any hold times, any cook times, etc. making this ultra personalizable. But if you’re a newbie, don’t worry about it, because the basic settings work just fine without any customization. I think this offers great potential for those of us who like to tinker and experiment
5. Ability to use the pot for Sous-Vide. I haven’t yet experimented widely with this but I’ve seen lots of reports saying it works just fine. If you’re an absolute purist and a difference of 2-3 degrees matters in your final cooking (e.g., steak) then you may want to use an immersion circulator, but if you’re preparing a recipe that will tolerate a few degrees here and there, this machine is a mutlitasker that also allows sous-vide.
6. Progress indicator. The display has a little chart that tells you whether the pot is pre-heating, under pressure or keeping your food warm. This is surprisingly handy when you set your IP and go about your business, and forget how long ago you started cooking. I love this feature.
1. The dial settings are less convenient than the press-button format of the DUO, but with great flexibility comes some additional dialing and fidgetiness which is totally worth it.
2. It’s more expensive than the other pots but with sales, prime day, cash back etc. the difference is not always as big as it seems.
3. It has a narrower foot-print which is a good thing, but the inner pot is a different size than the duo (taller and slightly more narrow) which means all your little yogurt jars will fit differently in this than a duo. Not really a Con, just something to be aware of.
Net Net: If you’re about to buy your first IP, I’d strongly recommend starting with this one, as it will grow with you as your confidence in cooking with an IP grows. If you’re looking to add a second IP, do consider this one.
Instant Pot really out did themselves this new upgrade.
The home dial is so easy to use, just rotate and push for the program you want and customize from there.
The pressure release button is the game changer that I hoped they incorporated into their previous models and they did with this one. No more ducking steam - just a push of a button at the end of your program or 15 min natural release and your golden.
I already own one instant pot and thought it would be wonderful to have one for veggies & desserts and one for meats.
I purchased this on Sur La Table with a coupon and free shipping so that helped .
I wish I could give this 6 stars!
I finally used the sous vide technique by setting the ultra button to custom and sous viding a couple of beautiful choice ny strips i bought from Costco. The best tasting homecooked steaks I have ever eaten-Restaurant quality! I read seriouseats.com guide on sous vide steaks and proceeded from there. Im never going back to panfried except for the 50 sec. sear. Love this pot!