Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Instant Pot Sealing Rings – 5 or 6 Quart
|Price:||$11.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Integral part of the Instant Pot safety mechanisms. Designed, engineered, and built with the optimal material to achieve the hardness and strength required to withstand high-pressure force during electric pressure-cooking
- Manufactured from the highest quality food safe Silicone, passed UL, FDA, and LFGB tests for safety, including food safety
- BPA free
- Authentic sealing ring markings indicate either “Instant Pot or “MDMY-CH-50-“ i.e. Instant Pot SR-01-GB, Instant Pot SR 8L-A01-GB, MDMY-CH50-L-HF
- Designed for Instant Pot 5 or 6 Quart, Lux 6-in-1 (5 or 6 Quart), Duo 7-in-1 (6 Quart), Duo Plus 9-in-1 (6 Quart), Ultra 10-in-1 (6 Quart), Smart Bluetooth 7-in-1 (6 Quart)
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Instant Pot Sealing Rings – 5 or 6 Quart
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Noosa Life||Netany||Instant Pot (Double Insight Inc.)||Amazon.com|
|Color||Twin Pack Transparent White||Transparent White||Clear and Black||Orange+Brown+Clear||Transparent White||Gray|
Instant Pot Silicone Sealing Ring Two Pack set for Instant Pot Branded Pressure Cookers. The official Instant Pot seals are the only ones available manufactured specifically by Instant Pot for use in the Instant Pot range. The Instant Pot coloured sealing rings are quality tested to FDA and LFGB food safety standards, are BPA Free and dishwasher safe. The use of third party sealing rings may have unexpected effects on your product, and would void the Instant Pot warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
Side note - I cooked 3 pounds of sliced russets for mashed potatoes a couple of nights ago using my 'savory food' ring and the ring emerged completely odor free while imparting no off odors to the potatoes. Who knew that potatoes were an odor remover?
This new one will be used only for non-spicy, non-pungent items -- although I don't make too many of those. :)
The fit and function of the sealing ring is great, just wish it didn't absorb odors so much, but now I know that lemon water will greatly help.
Original review: I've got this as a spare copy for my 6 qt Instant Pot to use while cooking deserts (cheesecake). I cannot stand the smell from stuffed peppers and soups that original ring has. I wish the price wasn't changed to twice as I paid for it in such a short time. Instant Pot site has it for less. I would recommend going with the manufacturer ring and not cheaper copy cat versions.