Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Instant Pot Tempered Glass lid - 9 in. (23 cm) - 6...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 27% off the $16.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Instant Pot Tempered Glass lid – 9 in. (23 cm) - 6 Quart
|Price:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tempered glass lid with steam release vent and stainless steel rim and handle
- Transparent glass for clear viewing
- Designed for Instant Pot 5 or 6 Quart, Lux 6-in-1 (5 or 6 Quart), Duo 7-in-1 (6 Quart), Duo Plus 9-in-1 (6 Quart), Ultra 10-in-1 (6 Quart), Smart Bluetooth 7-in-1 (6 Quart)
- Dishwasher safe and durable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Instant Pot Accessories Collection
About Instant Pot
A trusted brand and reliable product designed by North Americans for North Americans.
- #1 Best seller in electric pressure cookers (IP-DUO60) 7-in-1 multi-functional pressure cooker*.
- Best-in-class customer service and support.
- Strong fan base and online community.
- Visit our website and join our large Instant Pot Facebook community where users access cooking tips, recipes, share ideas and obtain the latest news on Instant Pot.
- * Based of CNET Review. Date: January 23, 2015 and Pressure Cooker Portal review. Date: 2016.
Instant Pot Accessories
By Instant Pot
Instant Pot gadgets, designed and made available to you for a fuss free cooking experience. Whether it's a replacement or you are trying a new feature and need a handy tool, our growing collection has what you need.
- Made of food grade stainless steel or silicone compound; meet FDA standards.
- Convenient to use and durable.
- Dishwasher safe.
Most Popular Instant Pot Accessories
Instant Pot Stainless Steel Inner Pot, 3-ply Bottom
- Durable 18/8 food grade 304 stainless steel construction.
- 3-ply bottom for even heating (stainless steel, aluminum and stainless steel).
- Mirror-polished surface for easy cleaning and less sticky surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Capacity: 6 quart.
- Suitable for Instant Pot IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, IP-Smart, IP-CSG60.
Instant Pot Silicone Cover
- Creates an air-tight and water-tight seal on the Instant Pot stainless steel inner pot.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made of food safe silicone compound passing FDA standards.
- May not work with the liner or inner pot of other brands.
Instant Pot 9 inch Tempered Glass Lid
- Professional grade tempered glass with a steam-release vent and stainless steel rim.
- Colorless transparent glass for clear viewing.
- 9 inch (23 centimeters) diameter fits most electric pressure cooker inserts, 6 quart/6 liters or 5 quart/5 liters.
- Fits Instant Pot IP-DUO60/50, IP-Smart, IP-LUX60/50, IP-CSG60/50.
- Dishwasher safe and durable.
Instant Pot Silicone Sealing Ring, White
- Made of durable food safe silicone compound passing FDA standards.
- Fits Instant Pot IP-DUO60, IP-DUO50, IP-Smart60, IP-LUX60, IP-LUX50, IP-CSG60 and IP-CSG50.
- Replace every 18-24 months or when deformation is noticed.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Sealing ring not suitable for other cookers due to safety reasons.
More Instant Pot Accessories
Instant Pot Yogurt Cups and Pressure Sterilization Rack
- 1 rack with 5 yogurt cups, 6 ounces / 170 milliliters with air-tight lids.
- Rack can hold five 9 ounces / 260 milliliters feed bottles (not included) for sterilisation via pressure steaming, killing bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Fits any 22 centimeters pressure cooker with a minimum of 5 quart/ 5 liters capacity.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- Made of food grade polypropylene (PF-1002) plastics, BPA free.
Instant Pot Silicone Mini Mitts (set of 2)
- Pair of silicone mini-mitts to grip the Instant Pot inner pot when lifting in and out or during saute.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Ridged gripping surface, non-stick.
- Comfortable and easy to put on.
- Made of food grade silicone
compound passing FDA standards.
Compare to similar items
This item Instant Pot Tempered Glass lid – 9 in. (23 cm) - 6 Quart
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Netany||Lafraise||Home N Kitchenware|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Clear||glass||Stainless Steel, Glass|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Glass||Glass||Stainless Steel, Glass|
This professional grade tempered glass lid is designed specifically for electric pressure cookers. Put your electric pressure cooker in keep-warm mode and cover the inner pot with this glass lid for food display and immediate serving. It can also be used in sauté/browning to avoid splashing cooking oil droplets soiling your countertop. This lid features a steam-release vent and stainless steel rim. It's durable and dishwasher safe.
Top Customer Reviews
For Reviewers who advise the glass lid does not work in "Slow Cook" mode, I say: please consider the model you own, and READ your User Manual. My User Manual is for Models: IP-DUO50 and IPDUO60, copyright 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Instant Pot Company.
On page 14, under the section entitled "Slow Cooking", item number one (1), it states:
"Follow steps in the "Cooking Preparation" section of this manual. The steam release handle can be at either "Venting" or "Sealing" positions. An optional glass lid can also be used."
I've used the glass lid when using it in "Slow Cooking" mode, and have not had a problem.
I own the IP DUO60 7 in 1 model, have used it regularly since 01/2014, and have not had a problem with my food not cooking when I use the glass lid in "Slow Cooker" mode.
VERY well made!
As I see it, the locking pressure cooking lid works well if your cooking experience is limited or if you're in a hurry, you hit a button, close the lid and assume it's doing the right thing. When you want to cook more conventionally though, as if you were cooking on a stovetop but with very precise and consistent heat control- sauteing and browning ingredients or sweating vegetables prior to adding liquids or meat and proceeding with the pressure cooking part of a recipe, or if you want to slow cook something without the intense heat and pressure blast of the pressure cooking functionality, this lid opens up a lot of that functionality. I use this to make marinara and bolognese among a lot of other things. To be able to very consistently keep the sauces at a barely perceptible simmer all day long as needed, allows the tomatoes and/ or meat to slowly break down to develop a good consistency but keeps the tomatoes from getting bitter, as happens if you cook too quickly or on too high a heat, and you can remove the lid to stir and check consistency and flavor easily, something you can't do with a pressure cooker. The stainless liner in the Instant Pot is a big part of that as well. I've spent my life cooking on gas as a professional Chef, I really appreciate the consistent heat that I can get using this device when I cook at home and again, this lid opens up a whole new world of functionality beyond merely cooking under pressure. The "simmer" and "saute" buttons, with the 3 intensity levels for each are very, very usable controls. Simmer on the lowest setting will bubble a sauce or "bone broth" almost imperceptibly with the lid on, and saute on the highest setting will rapidly and vigorously boil a sauce (or wine, etc) to quickly reduce, and you have 4 levels between those two to use as well. Lid on, lid off, lid ajar adds even more flexibility. You can do all of that with a conventional pot on a stove, but not with this kind of predictability and temperature control.
IP DUO60 yesterday and today and had no problems. No error messages and it fit perfectly. The handle was not hot while slow cooking for four hours. This glass lid is made solid and the handle is very sturdy. Glad to have purchased it and worth the money.
My reviews are my opinions of the product received and just my opinion. Everyone is different and could have a different opinion of a product. I do not receive any monetary payment for my reviews, and I always keep them honest. So no need to worry whether or not my review is genuine, because it is. Also if you found this review helpful marking it as so would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.