Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Instapark LCL Series Battery-powered Flameless LED..." and save 63% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Instapark LCL Series Battery-powered Flameless LED Tealight Candles, Pack of 24
|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Battery-powered (battery included & installed) amber color LED tea light candles provide realistic flickering effect, ideal for accent decorations for holiday celebrations, wedding ceremonies, special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries, memorial services, church gatherings, DIY projects and etc. Wind-proof for both indoors and outdoors use, at homes, restaurants, churches, schools, backyards, sports venues and etc.
- Long-life, energy-efficient, and environment-friendly LED light powered by one single CR2032 replaceable button cell (included and installed), estimated to last over 100 hours with one new battery
- Better safe than sorry, these candles are flameless and smoke-free, absolutely no fire hazards or burning risks, safe for families with pet(s) or young child(ren)
- A generous package of 24 candles with batteries included and installed, ready to use and easy to turn on or off with a sliding switch. Standard size tea light candles fit into any votives, tea light holders, and luminary bags
- Genuine Instapark tea light candles sold exclusively by Instapark. Each LED tea light candle is thoroughly and rigorously tested, guaranteed to work out of the box, or each defective unit will be replaced with one dozen candles or a full refund for the purchase. One-year risk-free and hassle-free manufacturers warranty ensures customer satisfaction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Powered by one single widely available & inexpensive CR-2032 Lithium-ion button cell, the Instapark LED tealight candle can stay lit for well over one hundred hours. And it's a great value and ideal for weddings, restaurants and parties. Coming in a generous package of 12, these candle lights realistically generate flickering effect to simulate burning candles, better yet there's no more black smoke or flame, nothing to clean up. The long-lasting LED bulbs have an average life time of 200,000 hours.
What's in the box:
LED tealight candle: 24
CR2032 battery: 24 (installed)
Please remove the plastic insulation tape prior to use.
Compare to similar items
This item Instapark LCL Series Battery-powered Flameless LED Tealight Candles, Pack of 24
Homemory Realistic and Bright Flickering Bulb Battery Operated Flameless LED Tea Light for Seasonal & Festival Celebration, Pack of 12, Electric Fake Candle in Warm White and Wave Open
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Instapark||UGlobe||Novelty Place||ELECAND||YunKun City||GreatStar Tools|
|Color||white||White||Tea Light||Ivory 12 Pack||White||Natural White|
Top customer reviews
(+) Perfect for weddings!
(+) Long lasting
(+) Every single one worked in the box
(+) True to color of the picture
I bought these Battery-powered Flameless LED Tealight Candles to take with me for my Destination Wedding in Jamaica to add a little to our reception dinner tables. Since we couldn't carry a lot in our suitcase during our travel, this was a perfect solution. It was scattered around the tables and a couple on my cake table. I was so surprised how well they worked. I was 100% sure they would die out maybe after 1-2 hours or so or start to dimmer as the battery would drain. But nope! These babies held up the entire wedding reception (4 hours) and I was so impressed!
After our wedding was over, my bridesmaids decorated the entire hotel room with these candles and even set some out in our outdoor balcony that overlooked the ocean to set the mood for us. It was definitely romantic. We actually forgot to turn them off that night and when we woke up the next morning...every single one was still on and flickering. That was definitely well over 12 hours straight that these candles stayed on the test of time. It was definitely dimmer after 12 hours straight, but it still worked really well.
The only thing I would suggest is getting some extra lithium batteries if you plan to reuse these. We ended up ordering these Value Pack of Batteries because we have since then reused these candles for many projects and holidays.
While the flicker is pretty good on these, it's not as good as some other candles we also use. When there are a lot of these clustered together, they appear to be blinking more than flickering. I wish there were a way to slow down the flicker, but there is not. We were using the candles in a line at one point, spaced about four inches apart, and from a distance they looked like a flashing marquee. When we removed every other one, and they were eight inches apart, that effect was reduced dramatically and they looked much nicer.
All things considered, we like the look of these candles in the frosted votives, and they are a much safer alternative for our historic, wooden church. We have them all over the place, including windowsills right next to where people sit, and we don't have to worry about setting the church on fire! Out of more than 100 that we purchased, I would say one or two did not work right out of the box, but we're not disappointed with that average.
UPDATE 1/21/15: We have been using these votives weekly for almost four months now. I will say that while we probably can get 70 hours of use out of one set of batteries, that's not at full brightness. About half way through that time the light become noticeably dim, and long before 70 hours it's so dim that with any ambient light its hard to tell if they are lit (in frosted votive holders). We have replaced batteries on some only once with weekly use (~2 hours per use), and some twice already. I'm not ready to knock a star off yet, however, as they are still easier and safer for us than real votives.