Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Instapark Flameless LED Tea Light Candles Battery ..." and save 63% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Instapark Flameless LED Tea Light Candles Battery Powered Realistic Bulk Tealights, Warm Amber, Pack of 24
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Battery-powered (battery included & installed) amber color LED tea light candles provide realistic flickering effect, ideal for accent decorations for holiday celebrations, wedding ceremonies, special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries, memorial services, church gatherings, DIY projects and etc. Wind-proof for both indoors and outdoors use, at homes, restaurants, churches, schools, backyards, sports venues and etc.
- Long-life, energy-efficient, and environment-friendly LED light powered by one single CR2032 replaceable button cell (included and installed), estimated to last over 100 hours with one new battery
- Better safe than sorry, these candles are flameless and smoke-free, absolutely no fire hazards or burning risks, safe for families with pet(s) or young child(ren)
- A generous package of 24 candles with batteries included and installed, ready to use and easy to turn on or off with a sliding switch. Standard size tea light candles fit into any votives, tea light holders, and luminary bags
- Genuine Instapark tea light candles sold exclusively by Instapark. Each LED tea light candle is thoroughly and rigorously tested, guaranteed to work out of the box, or each defective unit will be replaced with one dozen candles or a full refund for the purchase. One-year risk-free and hassle-free manufacturers warranty ensures customer satisfaction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Powered by one single widely available & inexpensive CR-2032 Lithium-ion button cell, the Instapark LED tealight candle can stay lit for well over one hundred hours. And it's a great value and ideal for weddings, restaurants and parties. Coming in a generous package of 12, these candle lights realistically generate flickering effect to simulate burning candles, better yet there's no more black smoke or flame, nothing to clean up. The long-lasting LED bulbs have an average life time of 200,000 hours.
What's in the box:
LED tealight candle: 24
CR2032 battery: 24 (installed)
Please remove the plastic insulation tape prior to use.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was not disappointed with these lights. They are light weight, give off a good amount of light, they stay cool, but most importantly, they are battery powered, so there's no worry of fire danger or that they will blow out. I found these lamps to be very practical. We received quick service, they were packed well and we are satisfied with this merchant.
While the flicker is pretty good on these, it's not as good as some other candles we also use. When there are a lot of these clustered together, they appear to be blinking more than flickering. I wish there were a way to slow down the flicker, but there is not. We were using the candles in a line at one point, spaced about four inches apart, and from a distance they looked like a flashing marquee. When we removed every other one, and they were eight inches apart, that effect was reduced dramatically and they looked much nicer.
All things considered, we like the look of these candles in the frosted votives, and they are a much safer alternative for our historic, wooden church. We have them all over the place, including windowsills right next to where people sit, and we don't have to worry about setting the church on fire! Out of more than 100 that we purchased, I would say one or two did not work right out of the box, but we're not disappointed with that average.
UPDATE 1/21/15: We have been using these votives weekly for almost four months now. I will say that while we probably can get 70 hours of use out of one set of batteries, that's not at full brightness. About half way through that time the light become noticeably dim, and long before 70 hours it's so dim that with any ambient light its hard to tell if they are lit (in frosted votive holders). We have replaced batteries on some only once with weekly use (~2 hours per use), and some twice already. I'm not ready to knock a star off yet, however, as they are still easier and safer for us than real votives.
Most recent customer reviews
it's actually more expensive to buy a set of 2 dozen + a set of 1 dozen, than to buy a set of 4 dozen.Read more