BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 21, 2014
These fit the Fuji Polaroid Mini 8 perfectly. I like them, but they're not my favorite. Why? Because each one says Hello Kitty across the top like it does on the box. I like the Kitty pictures and they're each different, but I'd prefer not to have it say HELLO KITTY across the top of each photo. If you are ok with that - these are for you! They arrived quickly and perfect shape. Happy Photos Everyone:)
on August 16, 2014
Ordered it Aug. 13th & got it already in the mail when I woke up the morning of Aug, 15th!! Received it super fast & I was very satisfied with my purchase.For printed film the price is reasonable plus it's super cute with the Hello Kitty print. I can't wait to keep using these!
on January 11, 2013
I bought this film for my Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera. This film is absolutely adorable! It's a little expensive considering you can probably just buy the regular film for less but if you love this little kitty, you are sure to want to take some photo's with these. =)
on May 2, 2014
These were soooo cute! I wonder why we don't have these in the U.S.? I only wish more than 10 pictures were included, but that is the standard for this type of FujiFilm.
on December 10, 2014
Love the Fujifilm mini cameras, I bought this as an addition to a camera for Christmas, I'm sure it will be well loved!
on January 20, 2016
Fast shipping, super cute!
on July 31, 2013
I bought this for my daughter's birthday and cannot wait to give it to her. The items were shipped out right away and came well before the expected delivery date! Love this film and will buy more!
on February 20, 2015
Great instant film
works well indoors, and on the streets
Wish it was cheaper
on March 11, 2014
Oh my goodness I can't get over how cute Hello Kitty adds to these Insta films. Its such an ease for my daughter to create a scrap book. So cute!!!!
on July 1, 2015
Love it so cute adds a detail to the pictures!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.