Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM
Instead of water can non-fat or fat free milk be used? If not, please explain why.
asked by Kamaaina on December 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I have used it with no problem for my niece...made a strawberry banana a few times w/milk, just make sure you use enough liquid. I've also made protein shakes using the myoplex ready to drink chocolate flavor and a banana. I've even used it for evil and made a milkshake before! Just clean as usual.
Jimmy P. answered on December 2, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can use any liquid. When I'm having trouble sleeping, I will mixed skim milk with Casin Protein. Helps me sleep the whole night. Warning - do not make too big a glass or you will have to get up a pee in the middle of the night, which defeats the purpose of taking the Casin Protein.
Keith Howard answered on December 3, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Any liquid can be used, but if you want an alternative to regular milk, try Almond milk, Rice milk, or Soy milk. once you mix in your fruits and veggies, it will come out just as tasty.
wheezal answered on December 17, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can use any liquid you'd like. I use filtered water and coconut milk. I love my Nutribullet!
Mark Zablocki answered on February 19, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would assume so, but probably with a fruit smoothie or something like that. I doubt it would taste very good in a green drink.
Briseis answered on December 2, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
watchman answered on December 3, 2012
Comments (2) | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 3, 2012, 12:19:55 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product