Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Insten 280909 10-Feet Premium High Speed HDMI Cable Gold Plated
|Price:||$14.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- High-Speed 102 gbps / 340 MHz (Supports up to 240hz Refresh Rates and 48-Bit Deep Color)
- High Speed HDMI specification (Version 13) - Supports all new HDMI advanced features such as Dolby Trued and DTS-HD Master Audit
- Supports 1080p FullHD Resolution and fully compatible with PS3, Xbox360, blue ray players and other hdmi equipment
- Fully Shielded Heavy Duty Premium Grade Cable with Soft PVC Jacket
- Designed to meet all HDMI standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: INSTEN
- Model Number: 280909
- Left Connector Type: HDMI C
- Left Connector Gender: Male
- Right Connector Type: HDMI C
Top Customer Reviews
Worth it as long as the price is right.
I connect my laptop to my TV to watch movies, and it is perfect.
BUT...several months later....
REVIEW UPDATE: (1 year, 1 month after purchase): I have noticed the cable cuts in and out the last 2 - 3 months, the issue seems to be at one side of the HDMI connector, when the cable is flexed during slight moves the signal cuts out.
I have my laptop connected to my TV, and the slightest movement of the laptop causes the cable to move and cut out the signal.
Conclusion: I got what I paid for. I have just ordered a new more expensive Belkin HDMI cable.
Spend a little more and get the Amazon Basics brand. They are better quality and have a lifetime warranty.
My computer worked well but the PS3 not. I would not suggest it to be used for high-quality connections.
It is worth the price and very functional.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product . I love it. Due to its length i can connect my laptop to tv from any place in my room.Published 6 days ago by rabi
Cheaper than Walmart but lasted less than a year. How does a cable go bad sitting behind a TV?????Published 2 months ago by joe
With this cable I can plug my laptop into my HD TV and work on a much larger screen.Published 6 months ago by Daniel Hustad
I purchased this cable to run between my Blue Ray and my Samsung TV, I needed a longer cable for the new cabinets I installed. Read morePublished 7 months ago by brokenoldbottles