Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Insten 287237 VGA SVGA to S-Video 3 RCA TV AV Converter Cable Adapter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- This VGA to S-Video + 3 RCA Adapter connections your PC / Laptop to LCD projector, HDTV, or any other display devices
- Connectivity: D-Sub high density 15 pin to S-Video mini din 4 pin female and RCA jack
- eForCity VGA SVGA to S-VIDEO 3 RCA TV AV CONVERTER CABLE ADAPTER
- Note: Please make sure the Video Card of your system supports TV (RCA / S-Video) output through VGA Port. If not , a signal converter box is needed to pair with this adapter. Please check your Video Card manual or manufacturer to ensure the VGA Port has TV-Out function
- Note: This adapter will not convert S-Video or Composite Video signal to VGA signal
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This VGA to S-Video + 3 RCA Adapter connections your PC / Laptop to LCD projector, HDTV, or any other display devices. Note: Please make sure the Video Card of your system supports TV (RCA / S-Video) output through VGA Port. Connectivity: D-Sub high density 15 pin to S-Video mini din 4 pin female and RCA jack.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the product itself is concerned, it simply didn't work. All it would transmit was staticky clicks of audio and a few blips of video. After searching for reasons that might cause it online and talking to a few friends who work with computers for a living, it was decided the part simply arrived defective.
However, I wasn't expecting much, the part was around 2 dollars and it came with free shipping. It was a generic item and I bought it more out of curiosity/gambling on finding a winner than really expecting results from it.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from the company again, I would simply suggest researching the products before buying them.
In the meantime I found a LCD tv with vga/composite input and used that instead.
Edit 1: I connected it to a LCD panel from a laptop running linux with no luck. It did not detect the adapter.
Update, now after multiple e-mails, Im finally getting them to send me a replacement. First of course they had to make sure I had hooked it up correctly like Im an idiot. Then after a few more e-mails they decided to send me a new one as their customer satisfaction is a high priority as they say please allow up to an additional 2 weeks for processing and shipping. To me at this point it seems unacceptable but apprantly to them its not. I dont plan on buying anything from them again!