Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Insten 4.3-Inch EVA Case for Garmin Nuvi 265WT 1300 1350 1370T GPS
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Hard case protects your device from accidents during daily usage. Zip it up and protects your device from dust and scratches. Feature with durable all around zipper holds your device securely in the case.
- Hard case protects your device from accidents during daily usage. Zip it up and protects your device from dust and scratches.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.4 x 1.0 inches/119 x 86 x 25 mm. Measure your device and compare it to measurements above to ensure a good fit.
- Color: Black. Suggested Applications:/Tom-tom Go 930/Go 930T/Go 920/Go 920T/Go 730/Go 730T/Go 720/Go 720T/Go 630/Go 5
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Size (LWH): 6 inches, 4 inches, 2 inches
1X Eva Case compatible with Garmin Nova 255W, Black Hard case protects your device from accidents during daily usage Zip it up and protects your device from dust and scratches Feature with durable all around zipper holds your device securely in the case Includes a lanyard allows you to carry your case on your wrist Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.4 x 1.0 inches/119 x 86 x 25 mm Measure your device and compare it to measurements above to ensure a good fit Color: Black Suggested Applications: Compatible With Garmin: Nova 1300/1350/1350T/1370T/1390T/200W/205W/250W/255W/260W/265WT/755T/765T/775T/785T/855/855T/Tom-tom One 140S/One 140/One 130S/One 130/One 125/Garmin Nova 500/550/600/610/660/680/750/755T/760/765T/770/775T/780/785T/850/855/855T/860/880.
Top Customer Reviews
Couldn't ask for more at just under four bucks, gods bless the internet!
The sides of the EVA case are firm enough to provide protection, yet flexible enough to be comfortable in pocket.
The zipper unzips from 3 sides and a little bit on the 4th side, so the case opens easily. There's about 1/2" wide elastic on each short end to keep the case from accidentally flipping all the way open, and instead, opens a something akin to a clam shell- wide enough to get the GPS in and out while creating a "pocket" that won't let the GPS fall out the sides.
There is enough room for the Garmin short mini-USB cord, and the clip that mounts the unit onto the vehicle base, so you can keep all the pieces together if need be.
The real utility of the EVA case is protecting your touch screen from the hazards of stuff piling on top of the unit in the glove compartment or a storage bin. It'll probably be a big boon should coffee or pop take a spill, too.
Though it's not waterproof, it'll give you that graceful few seconds to grab the case and dry it off before damage can be done.
The zipper seems to be made of a non-marring plastic material.
There's a little loop-lanyard included for hands-free carrying. All in all a very good value, a lot of protection for little money.
I love that it's so compact -- it's not very much bigger than my nüvi (which measures 4.8 x 0.8 x 3 inches). It is a sturdy, well-made, and high quality case. I couldn't be more happy with it. Recommended.
Things to remember if you do buy this:
- the carrying strap looks cheap, therefore don't even bother using it!
- be careful when you open and close the zipper, because it can get caught in the stitched lining inside the case. It's no biggie. You simply have to look first before you zip! It's no different from having a zipper get caught on your jacket because it got stuck to material underneath. If it does get stuck, don't force it closed! Make the zipper pull go back the way it came and free up whatever is in its path. I've not had this problem yet though.
I like the case. Would I recommend it? Only if someone wants something cheap that does the job (like me!). If you want something spiffy looking to go with your spiffy GPS, get something else! Simple as that.