Insten Bluetooth Wireless Headset For Sony Playstation 3 PS3
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- To pair this headset with your device: . 1. From your Main Menu on device, choose Setting -> Accessory Settings . 2. Select Manage Bluetooth Devices to register a Bluetooth compatible device .
- 3. Make sure your Bluetooth headset is in pairing mode during the pairing process (Press and hold the power button on the headset until the LED indicators flashing in blue and red) . 4. Please use passkey "0000" to register this headset with your device . 5. Headset is successfully paired with device .
- Specifications: Standard Convention / Signal Output: Bluetooth V2.1, Class II. Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ~ 2.4835GHz, ISM Band. Talk Time: Up to 8 hours. Standby Time: Up to 200 hours. Data Encryption: 128 bits encrypted. Power Capacity: Rechargeable Li-Polymer. Power Supply: 5V DC, 100 ~ 240V AC adapter. Size: 150 x 140 x 47 mm.
- Package includes. Bluetooth Headset. Mini USB to USB Cable. User Manual. 100% High quality Item.
- Take your Game experience to the next level with this wireless Bluetooth headset. Discuss gaming strategy with your teammates, trash-talk your opponents or just chat while playing your favorite games. Immerse yourself in the complete gaming experience. Leave voice messages to your friends and family with Xbox live message service.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It charges pretty fast. The device manual recommended at least an 8-hr charge before its first use if not an overnight charge, but it must have been pre-charged before shipping because it took less than two hours for it to completely charge with the PS3.
To charge, simply connect the USB cord to the PS3 and the other end to the headset. It will continue to flash a red light until it is completely charged.
***This package (at least from e-Forcity), does not come with an AC charger.***
I started panicking when I opened the contents and found that there was no wall charger, because even the manual stated that the contents would include the charger...but it must not have been updated because the only "charger" it comes with is the USB cord.
This headset is NOT for any type of surround-sound environment. First of all, there's only one ear piece. It can get a bit uncomfortable after a few hours, simply because the ear piece doesn't cover the entire ear, making it push against the tiny bones (you'll feel what I mean after removing the headset after long gameplay sessions...). But the good thing is that you can just switch the headset around so that it covers the other ear. Perhaps switching between each ear every hour will help. Just don't leave it on one ear for so long.
Overall, this is a good headset.Read more ›
EDIT 2-22-14: I got a replacement cable and it worked...ONCE!! I am beginning to think that most of the positive reviews on this product are paid for or written by people who only tried it once. I'm not even going to waste my time asking for another replacement. DO NOT BUY THIS WORTHLESS PRODUCT!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this headset 5 years ago and it just died on me Its amazing sound quality was great and I didn't need to charge it for a long time to get a full charge a full charge... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Izzy
Cable worked for 2 days. Save ur money and buy something else.Published 1 month ago by Rogelio montes
The kids don't always remember to plug the wireless back in, so the controller is usually dead when I want to game. This cord is the perfect length for gaming from the couch.Published 1 month ago by FaeryBryn