Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- To pair this headset with your device: . 1. From your Main Menu on device, choose Setting -> Accessory Settings . 2. Select Manage Bluetooth Devices to register a Bluetooth compatible device .
- 3. Make sure your Bluetooth headset is in pairing mode during the pairing process (Press and hold the power button on the headset until the LED indicators flashing in blue and red) . 4. Please use passkey "0000" to register this headset with your device . 5. Headset is successfully paired with device .
- Specifications: Standard Convention / Signal Output: Bluetooth V2.1, Class II. Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ~ 2.4835GHz, ISM Band. Talk Time: Up to 8 hours. Standby Time: Up to 200 hours. Data Encryption: 128 bits encrypted. Power Capacity: Rechargeable Li-Polymer. Power Supply: 5V DC, 100 ~ 240V AC adapter. Size: 150 x 140 x 47 mm.
- Package includes. Bluetooth Headset. Mini USB to USB Cable. User Manual. 100% High quality Item.
- Take your Game experience to the next level with this wireless Bluetooth headset. Discuss gaming strategy with your teammates, trash-talk your opponents or just chat while playing your favorite games. Immerse yourself in the complete gaming experience. Leave voice messages to your friends and family with Xbox live message service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- 1 x Wireless Bluetooth Headset , Black
- To pair this headset with your Playstation 3:
- 1. From your Main Menu on PS3, choose Setting -> Accessory Settings
- 2. Select Manage Bluetooth Devices to register a Bluetooth compatible device
- 3. Make sure your Bluetooth headset is in pairing mode during the pairing process (Press and hold the power button on the headset until the LED indicators flashing in blue and red)
- 4. Please use passkey "0000" to register this headset with your PS3
- 5. Headset is successfully paired with PS3
- Leave voice messages to your friends and family with Xbox live message service
- Function button for: Answering, ending, on, off
- Decrease volume key (-) 1
- Increase volume key (+) 2
- Standard Convention/Signal Output: Bluetooth V2.1, Class II
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ~ 2.4835GHz, ISM Band
- Talk Time: Up to 8 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 200 hours
- Power Capacity: Rechargeable Li-Polymer
- Power Supply: 5V DC, 100 ~ 240V AC adapter
- Package includes
- Bluetooth Headset
- Mini USB to USB Cable
- User Manual
- Suggested application: All devices with Bluetooth headset connection, including game consoles, computers, cell phones, etc.
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of Insten Fulfillment. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The headset felt nice and sturdy on my head but can hurt in a certain spot if you put it on wrong.
I used this headset on my PS3 and I it was very easy to pair and set up.
During gameplay I noticed that the headset beeps in a low tone now and then to let you know that it's working.
The sound of the mic sounds above average, your friends wont be getting scratchy audio from their end when you talk.
The length of the Bluetooth connectivity amazed me, I was able to get a drink from my kitchen (30 ft) and talk to my buddies while at it.
The charge on this thing is pretty long, I played a total of around 17 hours until it needed charge.
Overall I loved this neat little headset, it's portable, good looking, and well not as fragile as it looks (unless you sit on it or something). There are better mics out there but there isn't anything to complain here. For 15 bucks this thing is a great deal for the quality.
When the headset is plugged in it's decent quality and you can hear well. But the other person can't always hear you.
It does not appear that the microphone is defective or anything, it's just not ideal.
Also the headset doesn't hold a charge - and has to be plugged in after every use.
For the price it was "okay" but we are both moderately disappointed that it was not as expected.
It was a slight pain getting the PS3 to pick it up. Basically, I had to hold down the power button while scanning. The light started flashing blue and red, then picked it up. I could easily see this as being a barrier for some.
When charging, you will see a red light, once fully charged, this red light will go away. It does mention this in the instructions, but, is very easy to miss.
This product does not come with a ac charger, you will have to charge it using a PS3 or computers USB port. I only see this being a issue if you're using this for a phone instead of a PS3, since you might not have easy access to a USB port on the road.
Does the job, sounds good enough, and connected to my PS3 with minimal effort.
If you're cheap like me, then for 15 bucks you can't go wrong.
i will Oder form this company again. the shipping was really fast.
the only down side to the shipping was that it did not come in a box. it came in a shipping bag.