Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Insten Compact Battery Charger Set for Canon LP-E10 Battery
|Price:||$16.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keep your battery charged at home and on-the-go with this compact battery charger set for your Canon LP-E10. Complete charging solution for your digital camera / camcorder. High quality battery charger is a handy companion for digital shooting.
- Charger is designed with a foldable A/C plug that charges your camera / camcorder battery anywhere in the world. Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuiting, and electronic shock. Smart LED indicator shows charging status. Specifications: A/C power supply input voltage: AC100V~240V; Output voltage: DC 8.4v 600mA.
- Dimension: 3.25 x 1.5 x 1.75 inch. Battery Charger kit includes: Battery charger with foldable AC plug; DC Cigarette lighter adapter (car charger) for any vehicle. Color: Black.
- Accessory only, battery not included. Best replacement for original Canon LC-E10 charger. Charger Compatible with Canon LP-E10 batteries.
- Compatible With Canon: EOS 1100D / Digital Rebel T3 / Kiss X50.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||1.8 x 3 x 5.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
It arrived a week after ordering it. I immediately plugged it in, placed a Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital Camera Battery Lithium-Ion 1500mAh - Replacement for Canon LP-E10 Battery in the device and had a completely-charged battery within an hour.
This also comes with a car adaptor, which the orginal Canon battery charger did not come with.
This is a great addition for the T3 user who always has a battery in the charger.
I definitely recommend!
Picture is a little misleading as I received a Halcyon charger which is no difference to me. Also the build is slightly different then what is pictured.
Update (9/28/2014): Sadly I manged to break this by trying to mess of the prongs. They weren't in the same position and I was trying to push the other one so that they would both align. Thus, I broke it and had to get another replacement. I instead went with another Canon charger on eBay since the price was right.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this for my rebel Canon T3i and it works great especially if you're on the go and need a car charger! Love it!!Published 2 months ago by Kinslee
I lost my battery charger for my brand new camera,p. This was economical and fit perfectly .Published 5 months ago by N. R. Johnson