Insten PCABCAT50006 Ethernet Cable, 25' White/Gold Plated Male to Male Connectors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High Performance RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with UL 444 specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable cable with high bandwidth of up to 350 Mhz (CAT5E) guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
- Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4-pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy duty, snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The C&E Cat5e Moleded Boot Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. C&E patch cables are available in various different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 200 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated network cables.
• Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps.
• 26 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth (CAT5E).
• 50-micron male RJ45 connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating.
• 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk.
• Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity:
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 350 Mhz (cat5e) is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All C&E cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
• Cable Type:CAT5E 4-Pair UTP.
• Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch).
• Connector Type: RJ45.
• Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper.
• Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated.
• Conductor Gauge: 26 AWG.
• Cable Performance:Up to 350 Mhz (Cat5E).
• Cable Structure: Stranded.
• UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant.
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is another cable that I use occasionally for testing, and it has held up well. The insulation is excellent and has a guard on it to make sure the clip doesn't get blasted off of there if it gets caught.
I read a couple of reviewers who complained that the little push-tabs broke off after repeated use. I work in IT and have yet to see cables where this isn't an issue. Fortunately I'm using this to connect a printer to my network, so it was "plug in once and forget it".
However, recently I looked at the part of the cable that was hiding under the carpet, and found that half of outer cover was already broken into shreds. Had to order another brand to replace it and see if I had better luck with it. Does any one have similar issues as this?
Would I recommend this product or buy another one for another PC? Yes and Yes!