|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||2487S|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Switch Style||Push button|
|Special Features||dual-band INSTEON technology|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Insteon Smart Switch with 4-Scene Keypad, Uses Superior Dual-Mesh Wireless Technology for Unbeatable Reliability - Better than Wi-Fi, Zigbee and Z-Wave
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three products in one: In-wall controller, 20-amp On/Off switch and Access Point
- Monitor and control five different devices or sets of devices
- Create whole-house lighting scenes in minutes
- Visually displays the status of any linked device with the built-in LEDs
- Featuring dual-band Insteon technology for the fastest and most reliable performance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.37||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tools Corner||Amazon.com||Home Controls, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 2 x 4 in||2.2 x 3.7 x 0.5 in||1.3 x 0.39 x 2.6 in||5 x 8 x 3.5 in||6 x 3 x 5 in||7.25 x 0.75 x 8.25 in|
This keypad is an elegant in-wall scene controller plus heavy-duty 20-amp switch all in one. Simply install the keypad in place of a standard wall switch and the on and off buttons control whatever the previous switch controlled (light/appliance), while the four scene buttons can be programmed to control any number of Insteon devices such as dimmers, receptacles, A/V gear and more. Furthermore, KeypadLinc can itself be a member of countless scenes. This gives you remote control of both the connected light or appliance as well as any of the scene button LEDs. This newest member of the KeypadLinc family supports voltages from 120 to 277V, making it the perfect energy saving, wireless controller for residential and commercial building automation systems. Need to control more lights from this location? You can easily change this 6-button KeypadLinc to an 8-button keypad using the White 8 Button Change Kit for KeypadLinc. You can also change colors to match your décor using these kits which are available in Ivory, Almond, Light Almond, Black, Brown and Gray.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Instead of getting the custom etched keys, I just cut up some Avery printable address labels with 6pt font labels printed on them. I lowered the LED brightness to 10% so that the writing wouldn't show through my labels as much. It works pretty well and saves some money!
- Replaces a standard 1 gang decora switch with a local and insteon remotely controlled on off switch
- Adds 4 programmable insteon transmitter switches that can control other insteon and X10 devices
- Can be programmed to simulate multi way- I have 3 switches at 3 entrances that all do the exact same thing.
- ^ the other scene keys are programmed to light up to indicate "on" when one of the buttons is pressed on another switch
- If you are migrating from X10, these offer you a bridge until you are ready. They work with X10 and Insteon at the same time
- Any/all off the buttons can be given scene actions including dimming (this model is not a local dimmer however)
- Scene programs can reside in the switch so that depence on a running computer is removed
- However, it will control and respond to events from computer programs like homeseer, while also retaining local programming
- Its an RF bridge module, so that a separate unsightly "wall wart" relay module is not required
- It can be easily converted to an 8 button module, one of which is the main switch, by buying a $6 button change kit.
- Its not cheap, however consider its a switch, a programmable 4 to 8 button transmitter and a RF bridging module