Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Grain Free Recipe Natural Dry Dog Food Chicken
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$6.01 (24%)|
|You Save:||$0.95 (5%) with Subscribe & Save|
- GRAIN FREE DOG FOOD WITH FREEZE DRIED RAW CAGE FREE CHICKEN: Instinct Raw Boost natural dry dog food combines high protein, grain free kibble with all natural bites of freeze dried raw chicken. Cage free chicken is the #1 ingredient.
- NATURAL DOG FOOD PLUS FREEZE DRIED RAW PIECES: Raw Boost is high protein dog food with probiotics to support healthy digestion and omegas for skin & coat. Made without grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by product meal, artificial colors or preservatives.
- THE FIRST RAW BOOSTED KIBBLE: Raw Boost mixes high protein, grain free dog food with our freeze dried raw dog food toppers in one bag. Complete & balanced nutrition for all dogs, including small breeds, toy breeds, puppy, senior & healthy weight.
- POWER OF RAW INGREDIENTS: Our dog food is made with the pure, real nutrition of raw. Raw is natural, made from real meat & whole food ingredients, protein packed & minimally processed. Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
- OUR BEST DOG FOOD BOOSTED WITH RAW: We craft dry & wet dog food from real ingredients. Compare Instinct to Blue Buffalo, Rachel Ray, Hills Science Diet, Purina One, Taste of the Wild, Merrick, Natural Balance, Wellness, Orijen, Royal Canin, Iams & Nutro.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Kibble + Raw
Instinct Raw Boost is a better way to feed —combining grain-free, high-protein kibble plus freeze-dried raw in one bag. Each recipe starts with real meat like cage-free chicken, USA-raised beef, or grass-fed lamb.
Protein-packed recipes with a natural probiotic boost, higher Omegas* and more antioxidants* (*than Instinct Original) for digestive health, skin and coat, and a healthy immune system.
Pure, Real Nutrition Of Raw In Every Bowl
Minimally processed, all natural, protein-packed bites of real meat and non-GMO fruits and vegetables.
Food That Follows Nature’S Lead
High animal protein, grain-free recipes guided by Instinct's raw philosophy.
Official Pet Food Partner
Instinct is proud to provide over 1 million meals annually to the dogs and cats in Best Friends’ adoption centers nationwide. Together with Best Friends Animal Society, Instinct is excited to do their part in bringing visibility to the no-kill movement and our shared commitment of transforming – and saving – the lives of pets.
Instinct - The Raw Brand
Instinct got their start making raw pet food out of their company-owned facilities in Lincoln, Nebraska. Ever since, they've set out to make the nutrition of raw more accessible to pets and pet parents.
Instinct believes that if they can get the nutrition of raw into more bowls, they'll transform the lives of even more pets. And that’s really why they do what they do. Instinct believes in the power of raw nutrition and its ability to truly unlock our pets’ potential to thrive. Whether it be kibble or 100% raw, every Instinct recipe is guided by the unmatched nutrition of raw.
High animal-protein, grain-free, boosted nutrition with bites of freeze-dried raw meat, Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken is a better way to feed kibble. Unlock your dog’s potential to thrive and put more of the pure, real nutrition of raw into every bowl.
Size: 4 lb. Bag
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsChicken, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Salmon Meal, Chicken Eggs, Tapioca, Freeze Dried Chicken, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Menhaden Fish Meal, Freeze Dried Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Chicken Heart, Montmorillonite Clay, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dried Kelp, Salmon Oil, Blueberries, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract
DirectionsIdeal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet’s diet.
Daily Feeding Guidelines (standard 8 oz dry measure cup):
Adult Maintenance: 5-15 lb: ½ - 1 cup; 16-25 lb: 1 – 1 ¼ cups; 26-50 lb: 1 ¼ - 2 ¼ cups; 51-75 lb: 2 ¼ - 3 ¼ cups; 76-100 lb: 3 ¼ – 4 cups
Weight Loss: 5-15 lb: ¼ - ½ cup; 16-25 lb: ½ - ¾ cup; 26-50 lb: ¾ - 1 ½ cups; 51-75 lb: 1 ½ - 2 cups; 76-100 lb: 2 – 2 ½ cups
Puppies (Except Large Breed [70+lbs as an adult]): Feed up to twice the adult maintenance amount.
Pregnant/Nursing Females: Feed up to three times the adult maintenance amount shown above.
Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.
Visit the Instinct Pet Food website for more specific feeding recommendations and information on how to easily combine different forms of food.