|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||0742403920|
|Assembled Height||200 centimeters|
|Assembled Width||137.5 centimeters|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.85 shipping
+ $4.85 shipping
Instructional Fair Rectangle Blank Puzzle (12-pack) Jigsaw Puzzle
|Price:||$8.75 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
- Designed to be easily decorated with crayons, pencils, paints, or markers
- Twelve puzzles per package
- Puzzles measure 5.5" x 8"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Designed to be easily decorated with crayons, pencils, paints, or markers, each set includes 12 puzzles measuring 5.5" x 8" each.
Top Customer Reviews
Came in a pack of 12, as stated. My only complaint is that when the puzzle pieces come apart, there is a uneven spot (like when you tear a piece of cardboard) where it detaches from the other pieces.
- Blank cardboard pieces that are easy to write on. (I would recommend permanent fine-tip Sharpies or colored pencils, anything else might bleed too much)
- Decently thick pieces
- Pieces don't come apart cleanly.
- All 12 in the pack are identical. (This could actually work to your advantage if you screw up on one of the pieces you could easily substitute. However all 12 being the same is a little overkill)
It's a great, unique product and I'm glad Amazon made my life a lot easier so that I could find it and use it in my proposal!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used these as clues in a scavenger hunt, so they had to put together the puzzle to read the next clue.These were absolutly perfect and they were delivered right in time . Read morePublished 8 months ago by AT22
Perfect for my own unique design! Works great with acrylic paints.Published 23 months ago by Tiffany
I bought these to make puzzles and I'm happy with the results! Really easy to draw on and color. They aren't glossy like a regular puzzle which allows you to use washable markers... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Emily
I used them for my summer camp craft and they were perfect.Published on July 29, 2014 by M. Stevens