Instructions Not Included
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The beginning does indeed start out silly. In fact, so silly, that I began to wonder if I would even bother to finish it. So glad I decided to stay with it. A lot of movies start out strong and fizzle along the way. This movie does just the opposite. It starts out weak, and just keeps getting stronger - and stronger - and stronger. And, just when you think you have things figured out, you realize that you don't - not even close.
This is definitely one that I want to watch over and over and over, and lend to all of my family members and friends to watch, so I just placed my order for it on this website a moment ago.
Having said this, I was so surprised I loved his role in this movie... Nor only his acting but the fact that he produced and co-wrote the story. Wonderful job! It was a very good movie that transitioned between drama and comedy seamlessly.
I personally have 2 kids and am not sure this is a family type movie.
I very much recommend this movie... Good acting and a very nice story.
Directed by Mexican superstar Eugenio Derbez, who also co-wrote the screenplay, this hits all its marks: It's heart-warming, funny, and has an adorable little girl as the central issue. This has been a labor of love for Mr. Derbez: It took him twelve long years to raise the money to create this film and distribute it in los Estados Unidos.
* Eugenio Derbez ("Under the Same Moon") is a happy playboy in Acapulco when a former fling dumps their baby girl in his lap; he didn't know she was pregnant, nor did he know how to change a diaper. Six years later, after struggling to pay the bills, he has become a top stuntman in Hollywood. You'll smile at their father/ daughter pajamas; in fact you'll think perhaps he is a bit too indulgent.
* Loreto Peralto in her film debut, is the surprise package. She has become her father's on-set coach and taught him how to be a worthwhile adult, even as he has supported and loved her. Listen to her switch between Spanish and English as she negotiates his pay raises.
* Jessica Lindsey ("Now You See Me") resurfaces and jeopardizes the life our hero has built with his wise and much-loved daughter. There are a few surprises with her, too.
Everything in this sweet but salty personal project is painted with broad strokes, there is NO subtlety here. Our hero's fears are represented by wolves, whether it's his fear of commitment or fear of heights, he sees wolves!Read more ›
Hachi is the only movie that I won't watch again because I tear up badly and this is the movie that I would watch again because of the storyline being so shocking at the end. :(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is really a wonderful movie. For a family it is really nice, not too much cursing I think one bad word was all I heard the kleenex box near byPublished 18 days ago by Mr. Ed
I've seen this movie countless times and I still sob like a baby. Definitely worth the money and time! Beautiful message!Published 1 month ago by kassandra
Amazing film with irony, drama, comedy and duly entertainingPublished 1 month ago by lillian hernandez
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Fully Loaded DVDs > DTS
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Drama
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Foreign Films
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Musicals & Performing Arts
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Lionsgate Home Entertainment > All Lionsgate Titles