- Series: MIT Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press; second edition edition (September 15, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262692201
- ISBN-13: 978-0262692205
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #941,163 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Instructor's Manual t/a Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs - 2nd Edition Paperback – September 15, 1998
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Julie Sussman is a writer and editor in both natural and computer languages.
Top customer reviews
I'd suggest augmenting both with the videos of the original lectures, freely available from MIT, or the Berkeley lectures recently made available for streaming.
I started programming since 10, and I have 7 years of programming experience. I still found this book classic. The best book I ever met. If you don't believe me, believe MIT students. It's considered to be the best textbook among them.
You will feel exciting reading the book! You will see how tiny you are in front of an expert.