- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (December 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1617260983
- ISBN-13: 978-1617260988
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,308,083 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Policy Instruments for Environmental and Natural Resource Management 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured business titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Thomas Sterner is a professor of environmental economics at the University of Gothenburg. He is a former president of the European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists. He is the lead editor of the RFF Press-Environment for Development book series. Jessica Coria is a postdoc at the University of Gothenburg.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1) full of references both novel and classic;
2) well organized and didactic;
3) full of novel examples of environmental policies around the world;
4) authors try really hard to explain the points and the link of theories and models;
5) many chapters each focusing on specific topics, like: water policy, air policy, waste policy and so on.
Excellent book for who want to give an overview of the theories and models, and also want to understand the applicability of environmental economic policies.