InteVision Four Position Support Pillow (20.5" x 8" x 4.5") with 400 Thread Count, 100% Egyptian Cotton Cover
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.78. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two-layer design (memory foam on top of a highly resilient base foam) provides enhanced comfort while preventing the pillow from being compressed into "flat"
- Great for home use or take it with you while traveling (400 TC, 100% Egpytian cotton cover included)
- Can be used as a knee support pillow, lumbar support pillow, or leg spacer
- Size: 20.5" x 8" x 4.5". Note: this pillow needs time (one week of usage is typical) to break-in as it may feel firmer initially.
- Every product comes with the trademark InteVision on its package
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New! This pillow is specifically designed with a memory foam layer on top of a highly resilient base foam to provide the comfort you desire while preventing it from becoming "flat". It can be used as a knee support pillow, lumbar support pillow, or leg spacer. It comes with a high quality, 400 thread count, 100% Egyptian cotton cover that is removable for easy cleaning. The product has been placed in a vacuum sealed package. It will expand to its original shape once you take it out of its packaging.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is firm and does not get soft, but the firmness gives me the support I need. It did take more than 24 hours to reach the final height. I have not tried it as a neck pillow so can't speak to that. I am happy that I purchased it...thought long and hard about it due to the ratings, but it definitely works for me.
But I still use it.