- Product Dimensions: 33.5 x 9.9 x 8 inches ; 8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000A0IKH0
- Item model number: I87226
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (188 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #221,666 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Intech LiteRider Cart (10-inch wheels, steel frame)
|Price:||$49.99 + $10.05 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handy pull cart for walking golf courses
- Durable, long-lasting steel frame
- Smooth-rolling 10-inch wheels
- Weighs 6.9 pounds
Frequently Bought Together
Intech’s LiteRider golf cart is designed to make walking every round of golf more enjoyable for you. Weighing in at only 6.9 pounds, this cart will be easy to pull across any course. Equipped with a long-lasting steel frame and durable 10-inch wheels, the LiteRider is without a doubt the perfect golf cart for any player.
Walk the course in comfort with the Intech LiteRider golf cart. Equipped with a long-lasting steel frame and 10-inch wheels, the LiteRider makes every 18 holes a pleasant stroll. The cart weighs 6.9 pounds.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
The handle for the cart folds down, and as it folds down the wheels compact inward on an angle. The foot upon which the bag rests also folds inwards. The score card holder is simply a piece of plastic that snaps into place, quite loosely unfortunately. There are several tee holders, two golf ball holders, and a pencil holder. There is also a water bottle (included) and holder on the side of the frame.
The cart "rides" very smoothly. My golf bag had a tendency to turn sideways, but that is not unique to this cart. The score card holder worked OK, but I can see what people mean that it's loose and the card may fall out. I never had it fall out, but the card certainly did slide a little.
The pencil holder has no "stop" to prevent the pencil from going straight through. It held the pencil fine for me today, but I can see over time that it will lose its usefulness.
All in all, I think this is still a great cart, and I definitely recommend it.
The place to put the score card is a good idea--but doesn't work since the card slips out too easily--so we don't use it. Same for the place to put your pencil--the pencil keeps falling to the ground. The tees stay in better because they are flared.
I'd buy another one for my son.
UPDATE: I lowered my rating on this cart to three stars because my bag can slide off even when I hook it on the cart tightly. The cart still does it's job, but it's just a pain to have to rehook the bottom strap every so often.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great. Lightweight but seems to be fairly durable. The bottom strap is a little awkward, is hard to get tight and slips off easily but the bag stays on.Published 3 months ago by Bob
Very cheaply made. Invest the money into one that is of better quality and functionality.Published 3 months ago by kip vandyke
this model has no cable connecting the wheels and they splay under any weight. I had to modify it right away to get it to work. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jeffrey Goliber
works very well for the money if you golf on a hilly course wants to tip over 3 wheel pull cart maybe more sturdy but over all very good productPublished 6 months ago by barry w.mccoy
I don't play golf. I use it to hold 3 fishing rods and all my gear in the golf bag when I walk out on the beach. Works great.Published 7 months ago by Zuch