Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on September 6, 2016
I play goalie for hockey and if my gloves and blocker dont get enough time to dry between games, it can get slippery inside of the glove, so I toss these on, which I bought both a Left and Right hand side. They works great. I don't golf, but these feel very thin and that they could rip at any moment, but they are very durable and no rips so far. I figure I am putting more of a strain on them as well with the amount of moisture they are subjected to.
on July 27, 2013
I do not play often, so I thought I would settle for an economy glove. I've bought others mfgs. in large and they usually fit fine. This one is a little large in the fingers.

They don't show the palm of the glove in the pictures, but there is no reinforcing or pad like most of the other gloves I had. I assume this will wear quickly.

One of the reasons I chose this glove over the others is for the ball marker. Although the photo's show one, the glove I received does not have one. Disappointing!
on July 30, 2014
This glove is as good as gloves I was paying twice as much for. And, with free shipping they are an excellent bargain. Gloves arrives very fast. I will order again from this company. I also told friends about them and they were also pleased with their orders.
on March 7, 2011
I was skeptical at first when I ordered the glove. Only because the price was so low. When I received the gloves I tried one on and it was very comfortable. I have played several rounds with the glove and it is holding up just as good as any I have ever owned. Great quality and value.
on February 15, 2010
I'm not an expert in golf gloves, as mentioned in another review, and I can't feel the difference between expensive and cheap gloves. As long as the sit well and don't deform they are good to me. Have bought much more expensive gloves that worn out as fast as these.
on December 1, 2010
Bought it from amazon based on prior reviews. Product arrived on time as promised. I like these gloves. They are comfortable and so far seems very durable. They are reasonably in-expensive as well.
on December 12, 2012
The glove actually looks kind of cheap to me. my boyfriend and his father golves an i got this as a birthday present for his dad i was kind of embarrassed when he opened it but i guess you get what u pay for. so i guess this is a good gift if it doesnt really matter about quality
on January 22, 2012
The material thickness of this glove is fairly thin, giving impression that its life is limited with normal use. More to the point is the size. Fitting tightly, it seems to be suited for SMALL male hand. Not at all a LARGE as advertised. Then I think that it would be better to have a little elasticity in the areas which will be in stress during use.
VINE VOICEon August 23, 2011
The imported (from China) Intech Cabretta golf gloves can be purchased from Amazon.com for a super price. The gloves are well sized, a good thickness, and are good value for the money. There are a few weaknesses, such as the removable snaps, which some wearers might use as ball markers. I reached for a ball marker, couldn't grab it and pulled the glove's marker and the sewn-on snap right off on the first use. I bought both the right-hand and the left-hand Intech gloves because I wanted to try wearing two gloves and the price was so low, and I'm happy with the purchase. Sure, there's no brand mystique, they are imported, and they're not the best-constructed golf gloves available, but they're fully functional and should fit virtually any budget.
on July 28, 2011
I was searching for a glove once my old one starting crumbling apart. Every other glove at retail locations was priced around $15. This glove was just as good and for half the cost. I've used it for 2 weeks and it's very comfortable and fits my hand nicely. Very happy with it!d

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.