- Series: Monographs on Mathematical Modeling and Computation (Book 16)
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (November 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0898717051
- ISBN-13: 978-0898717051
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.9 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,518,675 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nonlinear Waves in Integrable and Non-integrable Systems (Monographs on Mathematical Modeling and Computation)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Presents developments in the theory and experiments of nonlinear waves for researchers and graduate students. It is the first of its kind to offer comprehensive coverage of analytical and numerical methods for non-integrable systems. It also goes into great depth on a wide range of analytical methods for integrable equations.
About the Author
Jianke Yang is Professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of Vermont. He is a member of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics and the Optical Society of America.
Browse award-winning titles. See more